ADVERTISEMENT

I'm too lazy to look it up, did we score more points against quempsum than any other team this year?

Try this link directly from the GC homepage. Lots of valuable free information on this site... but maybe not as valuable was what's in FGF. Laughing

Sir, thank you very much for that information. But, I also love to hear other posters comments about certain topics as well. But again, thank you for that link.

Two mid-pack SEC teams on their schedule were the toughest test for them and also the teams that exposed their weaknesses the most.

Reactions: Gaimcock
I just looked up the passing yards allowed by clemson this season in all 12 games.
2,381 yds total.
940 yards allowed to A&M and USC. That's 39.5% of the total passing yards allowed out of 12 games. Speaks volumes about their actual SOS.

Too bad the SEC couldn’t drive the knife through them, so there they go again. Pitt will be road kill in Charlotte (basically) home for Clemson folks.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
This is the most polite thread I have ever seen on here. Did you guys forget this is an online message board? Someone needs to post an over reaction immediately.

Reactions: TheReelEss
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT