ADVERTISEMENT

IMO I love the fact Coach Tanner said

Black Diamond CatMember

Enjoy watching us play . Stick to basketball
Won't be watching you play, beat your arses 2 of 3 this season, for the 3rd straight time, as well as Texas Tech, UGA, and Auburn. Also beat UF, Houston, Louisville, Indiana, Morehead State aswell.

Next time...Win more Conference games. We could have broken the record for the number of teams in the regionals from one Conference, if you had held up your end.

Yeah ole dumbass Tanner didn't mention teams with SOS 182, 105, 74. 60 host, 59 host, and Oklahoma State going 29-24, along with going 2-10 in May. Not to mention playing in the # 1 League in the country, HIS league, but that's all right, the pie faced SOB will have his day coming !!
I'm guessing that you are between the age of 13 and 17. Remember, type it out, wait ten minutes, read it again, think about it and then post if you still think that it is a good point. And Tanner has more class in his right index finger than you will ever have.

I'm guessing that you are between the age of 13 and 17. Remember, type it out, wait ten minutes, read it again, think about it and then post if you still think that it is a good point. And Tanner has more class in his right index finger than you will ever have.

Calipari school talking about baseball;)

I'll say it since theses dumbasses think this is a smackboard and can't think a damn lick....Kentucky got hosed in a big way. Everyone knows it. I will say its not Tanners fault though. He's only one vote and was the messenger. We always shoot the messenger.

Reactions: atl-cock
Did Kentucky and Northeastern have a common opponent? Anyone think Northeastern is a better team because of their conference record. Don't be a damn follower, use your damn mind. If you like Northeastern getting in then you obviously support being all inclusive and handing out participation trophies. Tired of committees appeasing weak ass conferences.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
On the flip side I wonder how many Kentucky fans feel we got screwed last year with an almost identical record? I'm guessing none.

I wonder who throws out the first pitch

580155b876091.image.jpg

Lots of people will be watching us play, and if we do make it back to our 2nd home, tons more will be. Not to mention, the locals LOVE us in Omaha. I’m sure they also wonder why in the hail some chuckleheads consistently add Omaha to their hats, even though they always get lost on their way there

Didn’t our players help Omaha one year when they were facing flooding problems?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT