ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting article in regards to NCAA Fall Sports (and do 4give me if this has already been posted)

Gaimcock

Nov 18, 1998
NCAA president says no fall sports unless campuses are open to all students: 'It’s really that simple'

As I stated, if this has already been discussed/posted here, then please 4give me!!

However, to get to point, I cannot IMAGINE there EVER being a year of no College Football!!!!

The impact such would initially have on the ENTIRE CONCEPT of NCAA Football, and THEN all other sports, much less how each individual program and player (ESPECIALLY Seniors or those granted an extra year of eligibility) would be impacted and affected is, at this point, impossible to accurately assimilate IMHO!!!

So, what say all the rest if yee/y'all???

:cool::confused::cool::confused::cool:

NCAA president says no fall sports unless campuses are open to all students: 'It’s really that simple'

As I stated, if this has already been discussed/posted here, then please 4give me!!

However, to get to point, I cannot IMAGINE there EVER being a year of no College Football!!!!

The impact such would initially have on the ENTIRE CONCEPT of NCAA Football, and THEN all other sports, much less how each individual program and player (ESPECIALLY Seniors or those granted an extra year of eligibility) would be impacted and affected is, at this point, impossible to accurately assimilate IMHO!!!

So, what say all the rest if yee/y'all???

:cool::confused::cool::confused::cool:

There was plenty of talk about canceling all games for the 1942 season. The Rose Bowl game of ‘42 was played at Wallace Wade Stadium, on the Duke campus. That was about a month into the US involvement in WWII. By the fall, the scare of the Japs bombing the use mainland had somewhat subsided.

We have allowed politicians and an irresponsible news media ruin our society as we know it. Things will never be the same in our lifetimes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT