ADVERTISEMENT

Is Chicken Man still alive? He always called into the sports shows and

Yes, saw him at the fair this past year. You are talking chicken man that does the paintings, correct?

Yes, they are two different people. Chicken man the artist is alive and well. He i a black man. The chicken man hardcore gamecock fan has been dead for about five years. He was a white guy.

Yes, they are two different people. Chicken man the artist is alive and well. He i a black man. The chicken man hardcore gamecock fan has been dead for about five years. He was a white guy.
I heard him in the past about 20 years ago and he sounds like a good ole boy farmer that know his chickens... Sad to hear he has been gone for 5 years..

Ernest Lee is the “Chicken Man” artist. He is usually set up in his outdoor shop on Gervais Street across from First Nazareth Baptist in Columbia. Super nice man - I’ve bought a few of his pieces.

Reactions: 3USC1801
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT