ADVERTISEMENT

Is Debo Samuels expected to play again this season?

How is it that he has been out for weeks, but Dalvin Cook for FSU is playing every week averaging over 100 yards a game with a hammy injury. Is it a matter of guts.

How is it that he has been out for weeks, but Dalvin Cook for FSU is playing every week averaging over 100 yards a game with a hammy injury. Is it a matter of guts.
Cook sorta tweaked his, it's not really pulled he just feels a tightness sometimes and pulls up before he pulls it. Big difference from a pulled hamstring which is what Samuels had. It maybe slightly pulled is my guess

I hope so,I think he has the skill set to be very good,Great hands,good Speed,just has to get better @ route running,I hope so,but Hamstrings are tricky!!

Great hands? Haven't noticed that when he has been in. The opposite actually, even though the other stuff you wrote is spot on.

Reactions: jonesz21
You can get a med rs after already redshirting a year
Unless things have changed recently, you can't get a med red after redshirting unless the initial redshirt was a med red(medical hardship waiver for the purists).

I think the kid has only played in 1 game this season? Not enough sample size to predict what kind of player he'll be. But Spurrier and Mangus both seemed very excited about the kid last season, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what he's got.

Deebo needs to play this week dammit! How many weeks does one need to rest a hamstring? I don't want to seem selfish at all. He just has yet to make an meaningful play on the field yet this season & he was the most talked up this off season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT