ADVERTISEMENT

Is Feaster coming here

:)Sorry Jones’s, I couldn’t resist. (Funny you posted that because I was thinking that very thing last night)

He graduates three weeks before fall practice starts. He will announce after he graduates.

Reactions: GeoCocky
If he graduates then I think he can play right away. He doesn't have to sit out a year.

Graduation, does not have anything to do with it, in his situation. He's just a plain ole, 3rd stringer, who can't make the varsity but, thinks the NFL is going to break down the door trying to get him.

Graduation, does not have anything to do with it, in his situation. He's just a plain ole, 3rd stringer, who can't make the varsity but, thinks the NFL is going to break down the door trying to get him.

LOL What? Etienne is one of the best backs in the country, Feaster would start here or at the least be in the first rotation.

Funny, they were saying he was a stronger lean to us after the VaTech visit. Not sure where you are getting your info from...just making it up on the fly?
ec9f55fa9e51bc99e9a64747a3b65b21.jpg

My evaluation of our current backfield was not the question to which I responded.
But, I will say this, I do not think he will attend Carolina.
Then I don't follow. You may be right that he's not coming here. But you said graduation had nothing to do with it and that he's just a third stringer. If you weren't saying he wasn't good enough to start here, what were you responding to?

Not trying to be argumentative, just honestly confused.

Then I don't follow. you said graduation had nothing to do with it and that he's just a third stringer. If you weren't saying he wasn't good enough to start here, what were you responding to?

Feaster is currently a JUNIOR, not a Senior, not a graduate transfer. Graduation, is not part of his transfer equation. (End of Discussion)

Show me where I said, hinted, or alluded to that he wasn't good enough to start here.

Feaster was not a starter last year and is currently listed 3rd on the Clemson depth chart, with 2 new freshmen studs coming in.

He will not play a single, full year in the NFL ... He is not good enough.(Of course, we will have to wait and see about that)

having only weeks to learn a new playbook and develop chemistry with your teammates before the season is a tall order. Could take a big chunk of the season to just get acclimated and contribute.​

Remember Brett Farve wasn’t good enough for Atlanta?

He is taking summer school to graduate in August from Clemson and be immediately eligible at his school new school as a Senior in the 2019 season.

Seems like some confusion is occurring in this thread

Most reports are saying he is down to VT or USC or that is where he has visited so far for what that is worth

Feaster is currently a JUNIOR, not a Senior, not a graduate transfer. Graduation, is not part of his transfer equation. (End of Discussion)

Show me where I said, hinted, or alluded to that he wasn't good enough to start here.

Feaster was not a starter last year and is currently listed 3rd on the Clemson depth chart, with 2 new freshmen studs coming in.

He will not play a single, full year in the NFL ... He is not good enough.(Of course, we will have to wait and see about that)
Started 11 games in 2017, was 2nd string in 2018, and was battling Dixon before he chose to transfer. He graduates in August.

https://rubbingtherock.com/2019/05/...ter-transfer-possible-landing-spots-revealed/

1. No, it's not the end of discussion. It doesn't matter how he's classified. If he graduates, he's immediately eligible to play next season.
http://www.ncaa.org/about/division-i-academic-eligibility

Everyone gets those waivers nowadays.

2. When you keep harping on the fact that he was a third stringer (at Clemson), what is one to infer other than the idea that he's not good enough to start here?

3. How he may or may not fare in the NFL is of no concern -- at least not to me. I'm more concerned about how he could (and would) help our anemic running game this year.

1. No, it's not the end of discussion. It doesn't matter how he's classified. If he graduates, he's immediately eligible to play next season.
http://www.ncaa.org/about/division-i-academic-eligibility

Everyone gets those waivers nowadays.

2. When you keep harping on the fact that he was a third stringer (at Clemson), what is one to infer other than the idea that he's not good enough to start here?

3. How he may or may not fare in the NFL is of no concern -- at least not to me. I'm more concerned about how he could (and would) help our anemic running game this year.
What he said. If you graduate early you can be a graduate transfer.

I love it when people who are wrong get feisty about how right they are. He's graduating, it's been stated all over the place, and he would be coming in as a grad transfer with immediate eligibility. It would literally take 3 seconds to google it, but here's a freebie for ya:

https://www.goupstate.com/sports/20190512/feaster-in-no-hurry-to-make-grad-transfer-choice

What he said. If you graduate early you can be a graduate transfer.
He will be eligible to play immediately if he graduates. The question is how effective he can be missing all of August practice. He’s a good kid and does have a shot at the NFL. Wishing him the best of luck

He will be eligible to play immediately if he graduates. The question is how effective he can be missing all of August practice. He’s a good kid and does have a shot at the NFL. Wishing him the best of luck
He plays RB in a spread offense. The name of stuff is different but it’s not rocket science of a position at the RB. I think he’ll do ok.

Reactions: rogue cock
He plays RB in a spread offense. The name of stuff is different but it’s not rocket science of a position at the RB. I think he’ll do ok.
We all agree rocket science isn't being demonstrated in the gamecock backfield and the va tech backfield but knowing whether to block or run a route requires some knowledge of the system especially on an audible

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT