ADVERTISEMENT

Is it bad I watched the Carolina softball games than baseball this past weekend

I'm trying to watch baseball now and just watched 2 k's by the guys with pitches outside and in the dirt. Sad state of affairs.

Everybody finds something to do when bed ridden with the flu. Though, even then, I think I could muster the energy to change the channel

Softball and women's basketball are the emergency valves for fans disappointed with their male equivalent sports. If you can get past the fact the games are much less entertaining and the athletes are not the same caliber, then it will pass the smell test for you. For me, softball is the most boring sport on the planet so I'll stick to baseball regardless of record.

Softball and women's basketball are the emergency valves for fans disappointed with their male equivalent sports. If you can get past the fact the games are much less entertaining and the athletes are not the same caliber, then it will pass the smell test for you. For me, softball is the most boring sport on the planet so I'll stick to baseball regardless of record.

How entertaining is subjective.

Last night we witnessed a great pitching duel between Furman's #1 national strike out queen and our own Kelsey Oh but we still win 1-0.

Softball moves along at a faster pace and with only 7 inning games doesn't drag on forever.

Reactions: bucketdad
jonesz21Well-Known Member

I mean they were more exciting
If you want to change things up so to the CleMson spring game and look at how all them necks dress

Taters dress their sisters up...like Hillbilly Harlots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT