ADVERTISEMENT

Is it football season yet?

Yeah... Can’t wait to get back to football season where we suck and our biggest rival is the best program in country, has the best player in country, and is beloved by the national media!! That should be great!
Well since you put it so bluntly lol
You're going to be called a fairweather fan for being honest by those who don't watch or attend and think we score points in baseball lmao

Yeah... Can’t wait to get back to football season where we suck and our biggest rival is the best program in country, has the best player in country, and is beloved by the national media!! That should be great!

Think of it as doing post graduate work in Humility. We have an opportunity to lose to the #1, #2 and #3 teams in the country.

do we really want it to be football season?....who likes getting kicked in the nutz? lol
Look at it this way; it can only happen 12 times, max. The current, and most recent sport season offered many more opportunities for that sucky feeling.

Last edited:
looks like we all just need to forget baseball. :eek:

Not to be sarcastic but during football season many said is it basketball season yet. Then when our MBB team started to bomb then people said is it baseball season yet. And now we are starting the cycle over again. LOL! But, I'm in the same boat with you I'm very eager for a big winning team to get here.

Not to be sarcastic but during football season many said is it basketball season yet. Then when our MBB team started to bomb then people said is it baseball season yet. And now we are starting the cycle over again. LOL! But, I'm in the same boat with you I'm very eager for a big winning team to get here.

Embrace women bb. Staley will have us back in contention next yr. Goes to show the coach makes all the difference

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT