ADVERTISEMENT

Is McKie being punished for something?

tngamecock#

Sep 10, 2000
I missed the first 7 minutes of the game, but I haven't seen him on the floor all night and it's senior night. I would think he's good for some minutes on this of all nights.

I missed the first 7 minutes of the game, but I haven't seen him on the floor all night and it's senior night. I would think he's good for some minutes on this of all nights.

And of course, as soon as I hit the post button, McKie enters the game.:rolleyes:

Reactions: rogue cock
I was wondering if he was hurt or sick. He didn`t play much at all. When he came in he almost immediately turned the ball over. He had plenty of company though so I don`t know.

coach said in post game presser he has been suffering from groin injury and cant move

At least it's the manliest injury to have.
Speaking of which, do women get groin injuries? Seriously. I'm sure they do, but you never hear that term in reference to our better half.

At least it's the manliest injury to have.
Speaking of which, do women get groin injuries? Seriously. I'm sure they do, but you never hear that term in reference to our better half.
i have played sports all my life and never had one (female)

I love Mackie, but i have seen him play. So has Frank! We were about to lose to, maybe, the worst team in the SEC, outside of Mizzou.

coach said in post game presser he has been suffering from groin injury and cant move

Thanks for the info. Didn't know that. Thought it was strange I only saw him play 1 minute on senior night....makes sense. I'm sorry, but I feel more comfortable with Justin in a game than I do some of our backups. Felder is good for 1 three pointer and 4 turnovers per game. He will be good I believe, but he's a crap shoot most of the time. And Gravett hustles, but he can't shoot. Hope they both work hard on their weaknesses in the off season..............JMO

Being punished for being a mid-major player in the SEC.

iWKad22_zpsxmfuh2co.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT