ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a whinier fanbase in the country than

UNC?

giphy.gif

yes, ours

I would add one more, Colorado State University's fan base. I go over to their board some because I was in that area of Colorado on vacation last year. I didn't go into Ft. Collins but visited the Rocky Mountain National Park and it was a beautiful area.

That old boy is in need of a safe place....Laughing

That young man is just sad. There is no way I would cry like that in public or private about any sporting event. I've left WB many times with my stomach in knots wanting to beat the crap out of the opposing fans but I've never cried. I typically just get mad as heck after a Carolina loss.

Last edited:
Every school is the same. You have the whiners. The complainers. You have the ones that act like it is a youth program where everyone should be patted on the head no matter the results. You have the rude. You have the percentage that are sure that everyone is cheating but their school. Just change the name of the message board and you get the same thing

All schools have whining fans some are worse than others.
More or less, but I’ve never seen another fan base get so “butthurt” when a TV network,sports magazine, talk show, etc, gives props to another school, or rates another school higher during preseason, during the season, or when the season is over. This is even the case when the subject is recruiting rankings. UK fans have the biggest inferiority complex of all fan bases. And if someone prefers UNC or Duke in any of this, it drives UK fans batshit. They were out of their minds when Zion got so much attention. Never seen such a needy fan base.

Reactions: redrogers
More or less, but I’ve never seen another fan base get so “butthurt” when a TV network,sports magazine, talk show, etc, gives props to another school, or rates another school higher during preseason, during the season, or when the season is over. This is even the case when the subject is re ruiting rankings. UK fans have the biggest inferiority complex of all fan bases. And if someone prefers UNC or Duke in any of this, it drives UK fans batshit.
Who else would create a list of reasons for why UK is the GOAT.

Every school is the same. You have the whiners. The complainers. You have the ones that act like it is a youth program where everyone should be patted on the head no matter the results. You have the rude. You have the percentage that are sure that everyone is cheating but their school. Just change the name of the message board and you get the same thing

You nailed it.

whiner. noun. A person who habitually complains or grumbles: complainer, crab, faultfinder, grouch, growler, grumbler, grump, murmurer, mutterer. Informal: crank, griper, grouser.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT