ADVERTISEMENT

Is this true?

Goldhunter

Apr 27, 2016
I got a Clemson buddy (I know stupid on my part) and he texted me and said they play bama auburn and lsu more than we do. I don't feel like looking it up but does anyone know for sure?

Agree and I have paid for it today.

I have a lot of friends that went to Clemson. They know better than to mention to me about Clemson - SC and I know better than to do the same to them. Anyone that does mention it to me doesn’t know me well enough for me to care.

The worst are the neutral fans that just like messing with everyone...but when you ask who their team is they have no answer. Yeah, I got that text today.

Reactions: Goldhunter
I got a Clemson buddy (I know stupid on my part) and he texted me and said they play bama auburn and lsu more than we do. I don't feel like looking it up but does anyone know for sure?

I know Dabo slept with mama and his ears are ginormous

Reactions: Goldhunter
How many times has clemson put Alabama and Louisiana State on their schedule? The last time I remember Clemson playing a regular season scheduled game against Alabama was in 2008. I do not know when the last time clemson had a regular season match against Louisiana State. I will admit that clemson has played Auburn frequently in the regular season in the last decade.

How many times has clemson put Alabama and Louisiana State on their schedule? The last time I remember Clemson playing a regular season scheduled game against Alabama was in 2008. I do not know when the last time clemson had a regular season match against Louisiana State. I will admit that clemson has played Auburn frequently in the regular season in the last decade.
Can't answer your question just hope they lose to bama again this year!

The SEC National brand consist of Bama, UGA, LSU, Florida, Auburn Tennessee, and Texas AM. The rest are schedule fillers and December minor bowl teams. We fit in the latter group. Most years well get 3-4 SEC wins against the lower tier programs that's in our club. Well never beat the big boys on an average basis so expectations shouldn't exceed that.

Reactions: jbouton
The SEC National brand consist of Bama, UGA, LSU, Florida, Auburn Tennessee, and Texas AM. The rest are schedule fillers and December minor bowl teams. We fit in the latter group. Most years well get 3-4 SEC wins against the lower tier programs that's in our club. Well never beat the big boys on an average basis so expectations shouldn't exceed that.
You think Tenn is still a national brand?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT