ADVERTISEMENT

It’s Official. “Baseball”

As much as I dislike Kingston in general, the injuries are really killing us from at least being average. I just don't think he's an elite coach.

• Haha
Reactions: cockofdawn
giphy.gif

Reactions: cockofdawn
So what do you guys think will happen if we do not make the SEC tournament. We are now 16-17, and not making the tournament would be an all time low for our once proud baseball program. Hopefully that will spell the end of the Kingston experiment.

Reactions: TAV31
So what do you guys think will happen if we do not make the SEC tournament. We are now 16-17, and not making the tournament would be an all time low for our once proud baseball program. Hopefully that will spell the end of the Kingston experiment.
It is gonna take a really amazing comeback to make the NCAAs. I would not even begin to imagine S.C. not making the SEC tournament, but as bad as this team is right now, they don’t deserve even the SEC tourney!!

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
You know what should happen but I don’t think Ray wants to bring to light another admitted mistake. He will get one more year but if Kingston has a similar season in 2023 he will be given his walking papers. No real inside info on that, just my big gut feeling

You know what should happen but I don’t think Ray wants to bring to light another admitted mistake. He will get one more year but if Kingston has a similar season in 2023 he will be given his walking papers. No real inside info on that, just my big gut feeling
"He'll probably get one more year." is our new slogan. Good times.

Thanks Ray.

"He'll probably get one more year." is our new slogan. Good times.

Thanks Ray.
That’s what’s most disheartening about the Kingston hire. At that time we had the ability to get a national name due to our success in baseball. By the time this clown gets his walking papers we will be so far removed from that. We have not been a legitimate threat in baseball in a decade.

Did we hold on and win last night? I can't find the score.
The good news is we won and if we could pick up 2 games we could leap frog a lot of teams in the East. The bad news is we could also be back in the basement by Sunday.

Amazing, there are only 5 SEC teams with .500 or better SEC records, 2 at 7-8 and 3 including us at 6-9, a lot of teams going to switch up and down in the middle, those mid-week losses are certainly going to play into our fate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT