ADVERTISEMENT

It's official, ESPN's Gameday headed back to Hooterville next Saturday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope the Domer's beat the crap out of the taters to spoil their day in the spotlight!! I bet Dumbo is already practicing his speech about how they are more Holy than Notre Dame is. Go Fighting Irish!!!!!
hope they don't embarrass the state.

shirtless-clemson-fan-pours-beer-on-head-espn-college-gameday-gifs.gif

Reactions: garnetwhiteandblack
Anyone steps in front of blabo when he is running down the hill, and smiling at the cameras, will have their skull cracked to match howard's rock.
images

They are coming because it's Notre dame and they know the way things are going no a she she team will be ranked before long. Game day thought about tech at Clempson, but they suck now. Best and biggest game of the day is bama-Georgia. Howeve, bama can't be covered every week and the Pope just came to America. Great Notre Dame story.

I could care less, I will not be watching. We have enough to worry about. go cocks!

They are coming because it's Notre dame and they know the way things are going no a she she team will be ranked before long. Game day thought about tech at Clempson, but they suck now. Best and biggest game of the day is bama-Georgia. Howeve, bama can't be covered every week and the Pope just came to America. Great Notre Dame story.
Why else does Gameday ever go to CU?

The opponent.

I bet the commentators and crew hate it because it takes a day for them to get out of there!

If Ga-Bama is the "best game of the day" I would think it would have been chosen for the prime time game on national tv. Also how could you possibly know what Game Day was thinking concerning Ga Tech and Clemson? I am not flaming just courious how you have this inside information.

Last edited:
Reactions: jblanken64
If Ga-Bama is the "best game of the day" I would think it would have been chosen for the prime time game on national tv. Also how could you possibly know what Game Day was thinking concerning Ga Tech and Clemson? I am not flaming just courious how you have this inside information.
The SEC has an agreement with CBS to let them pick the SEC game of the week. If not for that there's no doubt Gameday would be in Athens.

I thought history did not matter to yall. Why stop at the last 5 out of 6. Prior to your 5 year run Clemson won 6 out of 7 between 2002 and 2008.
....and there you go with your history! You clowns crack me up and by the way....KKKlemsux only D1 football program to ever be ineligible to repeat as national champion (bought and fake). How's that for history.

The SEC has an agreement with CBS to let them pick the SEC game of the week. If not for that there's no doubt Gameday would be in Athens.
Game Day could still be in Athens if they chose to. There have been many time where the game Game day chose was not on ESPN or ABC.

Last edited:
....and there you go with your history! You clowns crack me up and by the way....KKKlemsux only D1 football program to ever be ineligible to repeat as national champion (bought and fake). How's that for history.
No you were the one who brought up the last 5 out of 6 (out of nowhere i might add) I just expanded on it. According to you history stopped 6 years ago yet you bring up Clemson not being able to defend it natty 35 years ago. Does that qualify as history?

Last edited:
Reactions: IMBlessed
Game Day could still be in Athens if they chose to. There have been many time where the game Game day chose was not on ESPN or ABC.
They don't get a lot of chances to broadcast the Domers either. You don't have to except it but the truth is ND is the reason they'll be there.
As a matter of fact I would never expect any Clempzin fan to accept it. You all have to convince yourselves every day that you're relevant. But deep down inside I think you know there is more interest nation wide in the Uga/Bama game than yours.

Still shocked Gameday was not in Columbia this past weekend, but it happens.

Hopefully Clemson will play well. It could be a great game

Reactions: jblanken64
So funny this is posted on taternet as USC fans are jealous. LOL. You folks are the most insecure fan base I have ever seen. It never stops. Here is an idea Clempson. Don't worry about what we say or anyone else. Just win the game against a ranked team. Something you don't do often. My God, you people are crazy. Funny thing is most of you never went to Clempson. I bet Clempson alumni get so tired of all you dumbasses.

Reactions: BigTomE
We'll just have to settle for the 7 times they already have. How many times is this for Klanson?
Bueller?

Man you guys get quiet quick when presented with facts.

Responses we are waiting on from the posters who've been absent 5 of the last 6 years:

How many times has Gameday visited Klanson?

How can Spurrier not coach but still own Klanson?

Reactions: NetworkX
We'll just have to settle for the 7 times they already have. How many times is this for Klanson?
I remember Scar v. Fl, GA x2, TN and Bama, when were the others? Has Scar ever been the higher rated team?

I think this is the 4th time at Clemson. 5 if you count bball gameday.

Yeah, this is on tigernet and a tater asked how many times has USC had game day? He thinks once. lOL. Then crickets no tater willing to admit the truth. Reverend dablow says game day has been to Clempson more than any other school in the month and first week of October 2015. Fax and emails to be sent out starting tomorrow. What a hoot.

Really? It doesn't take much...

I asked a question, I saw 5 times in Cola, you said 7. When were those?
Whew, sorry, just finished laughing. Yeah, basketball doesn't count.

You can look up the 7 times if you like.

But 4? Damn, that's sad. With all the trash talk I was expecting a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT