ADVERTISEMENT

It's official, ESPN's Gameday headed back to Hooterville next Saturday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope the Domer's beat the crap out of the taters to spoil their day in the spotlight!! I bet Dumbo is already practicing his speech about how they are more Holy than Notre Dame is. Go Fighting Irish!!!!!
Hopefully they pack a lunch unless they want to eat at Denny's!

Reactions: NetworkX
There's no doubt the rankings is why they are going. Two of the most perennially overrated teams in recent college football history.

Clemson eeked out their only Power 5 conference win in Louisville in similar fashion to 2015 college football powers like Houston and Auburn.

While Notre Dame beat Virginia by a TD(same team lost to Boise State 56-14) and Georgia Tech by one score(same team lost to Duke by 2 scores) and gave up 450 yards of offense to Montana. They are limping into Clemson without their starting QB and RB.

And these are supposed to be top 15 teams? Pleeeeease...

GT lost to Duke last year also before they gorilla raped Miss State and UGA. It's only week 5, put your jealousy aside and try to overthink everything.

Reactions: mumbo78
I'd be surprised if GameDay ever went back to Cootlumbia after half their fans leave at halftime. Buncha fair-weathered ignorant crybabies.

I remember Scar v. Fl, GA x2, TN and Bama, when were the others? Has Scar ever been the higher rated team?

I think this is the 4th time at Clemson. 5 if you count bball gameday.
No basketball doesn't count. Geez. What do 5 people watch the hoops thing? Also, The regular gameday is now watered down massively by the SEC Network.

Last edited:
We ALL KNOW if you keep winning (once you're ranked) you stay ranked (and actually go UP as other people lose) no matter WHO you play or what the score was - a W is a W.

I expect ND to win but clemson's the favorite though I cannot find ANY clemson fan I know willing to lay the points. What's up with that?

If clemson wins Sat I HOPE they 'win out' and are 11-0 when we play them ... I'd be happy if they were the ONLY 11-0 team in America and ranked #1 that day. WE are going to beat clemson in Columbia, period.

I do expect both ND and GA Tech to beat them but anything can happen, they have a pretty easy schedule but the fact is they WILL have to play us. NOTHING would crush 'em more than to knock 'em off were they undefeated. If they get by ND I hope we get that chance.

GT lost to Duke last year also before they gorilla raped Miss State and UGA. It's only week 5, put your jealousy aside and try to overthink everything.
So going to overtime with a team that lost their best player in Heisman candidate Todd Gurley is Gorilla Rape? Damn, I guess those 5 straight double digit ass kickings by the Ole Ball Coach must've felt like King Kong.

Right now there is no reason to believe Notre Dame or Clemson have quality teams this year. Hypothetical situations based on past seasons don't prove shit. I mean Notre Dame went undefeated a few years ago before they really were Gorilla raped by Alabama. But WTF does that have to do with this year?

I'd be surprised if GameDay ever went back to Cootlumbia after half their fans leave at halftime. Buncha fair-weathered ignorant crybabies.
What the hell are you talking about? Speaking of leaving at halftime, remember when y'all booed Kylie Parker off the field for his last game? Probably not since 99% of y'all left early.

Dead Valley 2010

Carolina 29
Clemsux 7

The game is still being played!!!!! ROTFLMFAO!

1127102212a.jpg

Not jealous or insecure. Clemson is the one in the national spotlight this week and yall are the ones who appear jealous and insecure by having such a large thread about it.
the reason this thread is so long is because you wont shut up

Reactions: 75CarolinaFan
Yes, I agree with the hatred. However, this thread is a dumb tater arguing about how many times USC had game day. The hatred are the Clempson fans. The 5 years really took a toll on them so now you all act this way. Just read the hatred on tigernet and everywhere else. Don't twist it tater, the hatred is from Clempson fans. Enough is enough from you people. Just go away and stay on the Clempson site.

Last edited:
My Lord USC1987, you really need to go back to elementary school and pickup a few grammar tips. Sight really? Like eyesight or a website. How freaking old are you?

Lighttater, sorry I don't pay close attention to what the phone types. How old are you? You act like a stupid ass being on a rivals site and pointing out some grammar error made by a phone. So sorry tater. Freaking. What kind of word is freaking? I'm freaking positive your dumbass will post again. Why are you so infactuated with USC? Even with your big Notre Dame game your still on Gamecock Central. SMH. Sad little tater tot.

Game day has about run its course. It is way too long at three hours. Good pub though!
I stopped watching gameday three or four years ago. It's old news. It was fun watching in a few years ago in Cola but I'm over it.

Not jealous at all. 7 times here, and the last 2 out of 3 times, they were huge SEC clashes that we won big. Much better than a huge clash with FSU, complete with bus ride, and a level of Clemsoning so bad that people that have never even watched CFB now know what it is.

Yes, I agree with the hatred. However, this thread is a dumb tater arguing about how many times USC had game day. The hatred are the Clempson fans. The 5 years really took a toll on them so now you all act this way. Just read the hatred on tigernet and everywhere else. Don't twist it tater, the hatred is from Clempson fans. Enough is enough from you people. Just go away and stay on the Clempson site.

No offense but you and SS1 are 2 of the most hate filled posters I have ever encountered on a sports forum. Constant name calling and spewing of vitriol.

You should look in the mirror before accusing others of posting nothing but hatred. IMO it is just sad that people hate one another like you do due to only a persons college team.

It really is sad how full of hatred some people are on this site.

Good luck to you guys this weekend.

Well, there's Clemalum07 being 'sad' again.
If EVER anyone walked around suffering from opti-recti looking at the whole world through a thin layer of ca ca it's 07 ... it's SAD, really.

I love SportsClips uses of Italics, BOLD, and the big time when he's really try to hammer a point home.... Bold Italics!!! You're the man Sports Clips.. And you were looking for someone to lay you some points on this weekend's game..?? I'll gladly do so...I'll give you 2.5 which is more than what the line is right now... How much you want on it??

Reactions: CockyOneStraight
It really is sad how full of hatred some people are on this site.

Good luck to you guys this weekend.
Have you ever been to Tigernet? At least you guys can come over here and have a discussion. Say anything contrary over there and you automatically get banned!

Well it's about time they took out the tater trash!

I hope they got more room on the truck because they coming here faster than Muslims to Europe!

And to the tater...there was never a cleansing. All it takes is to let one of your fans hang around here long enough and they do something idiotic and stupid enough to earn a ban...not due to being a fan of an opposing team like most CU sites.

I hope Farmers Insurance buys a lot of commercials during the Gameday broadcast.

We Are Farmers.... Dumb de dumb de dumb de dumb

Understand what?That someone claimed that gameday being at South Carolina 7 times? Check out the following link. It is a gameday espn site that says they have been to Columbia 5 times. By the way way to keep things classy but thats typical for you. If you moderators would enforce there own rules you would be banned from this site also.
Gameday was at USC for:

2001 UF
2004 UGA
2005 UCF
2006 UT
2010 Bama
2012 UGA
2014 Mizzou

Gameday was at CU for:

2006 GT
2013 UGA
2013 FSU
2015 ND

We're even written about in the lyrics to the College Gameday song....

Well we're comin to your city.
Well we screamed Boomer Sooner, Roll Tide Roll, and Go Big Blue!
Had a ball down on the Bayou and on the plains.
We saw blue turf and the Tomahawk Chop, and the Gators in the Swamp.
Yea Woo Pig Sooie, go Gamecocks! They all got game!
Irishmen and Buckeyes in the 'Shoe, Sparty, USC, and Bevo too
Aggies, Huskers, let's go Dawgs, and TCU!

No taters included thank you....

I will take Notre dame to the dude above straight up for any amount you want to cover up to 20,000. We can meet in greenville and set up the bet and figure out how to deal with the money. I am dead serious. I already bet 10,000 on Notre dame getting 2 pts.

Reactions: Superior7
Actually its changed this year and it does not mention the University of South Carolina. The line "put our hands up for the war eagle on the plains" has taken its place. However I admire your try. I guess when you fall out of the rankings you don't deserve to be on gameday lol. They show one of your players getting rocked and Clemson gets a good bit of airtime though. Don't believe me did not think you would so I will just leave this right here.

Last edited:
Actually its changed this year and it does not mention the University of South Carolina. The line "put our hands up for the war eagle on the plains" has taken its place. However I admire your try. I guess when you fall out of the rankings you don't deserve to be on gameday lol. They show one of your players getting rocked and Clemson gets a good bit of airtime though. Don't believe me did not think you would so I will just leave this right here.

You Clemson trolls are so stupid and inferior it is quite pathetic. The original Gameday lyrics features a line about the Gamecocks and that is a fact you cannot change. Sure they had to revise the song because Erin is no longer on ESPN but the Death Valley they mention in the new version is not Clemson. In that part of the video they correctly feature LSU.

How could any football team still use the name Death Valley when the last meaningful regular season game that Game Day was there for ended in an ass whipping like this....

Reactions: lostcock
Still shocked Gameday was not in Columbia this past weekend, but it happens.

Hopefully Clemson will play well. It could be a great game
ND has played Texas (well we know they suck), Virginia (not much better), GT (well they've gone down hill recently) & UMass (lol...really)....let's see Clemsux has played Wofford (ok, another pancake start for the taters), APP State (come on, play a football team) & Louisville (0-3...lost to Auburn, but we see what Auburn is doing)...so what we have is a "BIG GAME" with two teams that haven't played a top 25 team...WOW!!!!

Why do some of you bicker back & forth with Clemson fans? That's what they want you to do so they can try & ultimately rub something in your face. Don't give those clowns the time of day. This thread is BS

That FSU video guy is wrong because he mentioned the Tates were leaving in the 3rd.....they never do that. They said so themselves :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT