ADVERTISEMENT

J.B.’s LOI or 100% of Iowa’s precincts reporting...

I think we should only talk about kids that actually sent in their LOI

That’s a fair point. And I get it. This whole thing has been as screwed up as the last season.

Re IOWA...
If a sorority recruitment chair and her 5 person committee can process thousands of potential new members, going through hours of pros and cons and more pros in minimal time overnight, and still get their invitation list in on time for the next day's round that starts at 9am (when the day before ended at 8pm), what's your excuse Iowa?

***********This Just IN***********
The DNC just annoounced....................
Hillary Clinton won Iowa!!
A strange anomaly was discovered during the recount- apparently 30% of the voters misspelled Hillary as “B e r n i e”, which is what caused the apps to crash which lead to the initial reporting delays. What are the odds? The same thing happened 4 years ago but they rigged-err FIXED the glitch- in time so there were no delays.

A strange anomaly was discovered during the recount- apparently 30% of the voters misspelled Hillary as “B e r n i e”, which is what caused the apps to crash which lead to the initial reporting delays. What are the odds? The same thing happened 4 years ago but they rigged-err FIXED the glitch- in time so there were no delays.
I heard that as well... At least they had smart liberal demonrat leaders that were able to "Catch" that mistake like they did back in 2016..

Reactions: Gamecock Lifer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT