ADVERTISEMENT

Jalyn McCreary commits to USC.*

BTW it's funny Xavier was mentioned. Their 2019 class has a 4* big man out of GA and 2020 has a 4* guard out of GA. How is a school out of Ohio getting big time players out of GA and we cant even get 4* guys in our state?

BTW it's funny Xavier was mentioned. Their 2019 class has a 4* big man out of GA and 2020 has a 4* guard out of GA. How is a school out of Ohio getting big time players out of GA and we cant even get 4* guys in our state?
With the University of Ga. sitting on one of the top classes in the country at that.

There are is a group of "advisors" to local basketball players with an axe to grind when it come to USC. They probably wanted kickbacks from the school in exchange for their services of guiding players to Carolina and probably got told to kick rocks by someone at the school. As a result these community leaders spew all sorts of bullshit to make it sound like USC is run by racists and the kids couldnt possibly succeed here despite reason and proof to the contrary. For what its worth Clemson is also having a hard time signing blue chip in state prospects.

Reactions: MTsumner92

Xavier has been Villanova light for the past two decades (which is a compliment). They are one of the 20 most valuable college basketball programs in the entire country. They’ve had Skip Prosser, Thad Matta, Chris Mack and Sean Miller as their last four coaches and have made it to the elite 8 three different times in 2004, 2008 and 2017...and have made it to the Sweet Sixteen 8 different times in that same time window. Basketball is everything to that school and they put all of their resources into it. Other then that they have nothing going for them.

Xavier has been Villanova light for the past two decades (which is a compliment). They are one of the 20 most valuable college basketball programs in the entire country. They’ve had Skip Prosser, Thad Matta, Chris Mack and Sean Miller as their last four coaches and have made it to the elite 8 three different times in 2004, 2008 and 2017...and have made it to the Sweet Sixteen 8 different times in that same time window. Basketball is everything to that school and they put all of their resources into it. Other then that they have nothing going for them.
I think they've enjoyed a pretty good rivalry with Cincinnati over they years, have they not?

I think they've enjoyed a pretty good rivalry with Cincinnati over they years, have they not?

Yep, two underrated programs. We will see how Xavier does post Chris Mack. They didn’t make the tourney this year for once

I know about Xavier, my point still stands. They go down to GA and get some really good prospects, we go out of state and for the most part get marginal players. Xavier hired a GA alum away from Creen, we hire Perry Clark....

Thats on the coach.

Last edited:
Reactions: rogue cock
Georgia has always had outstanding talent, especially arountd the Atlanta area yet UGA has consistently been one of the worst basketball programs in the SEC.

There are is a group of "advisors" to local basketball players with an axe to grind when it come to USC. They probably wanted kickbacks from the school in exchange for their services of guiding players to Carolina and probably got told to kick rocks by someone at the school. As a result these community leaders spew all sorts of bullshit to make it sound like USC is run by racists and the kids couldnt possibly succeed here despite reason and proof to the contrary. For what its worth Clemson is also having a hard time signing blue chip in state prospects.
Some withing the USC recruiting food chain should identify these "advisors", visit with them, and turn them. Legally, but whatever it takes. This cannot continue.

There are is a group of "advisors" to local basketball players with an axe to grind when it come to USC. They probably wanted kickbacks from the school in exchange for their services of guiding players to Carolina and probably got told to kick rocks by someone at the school. As a result these community leaders spew all sorts of bullshit to make it sound like USC is run by racists.

Any idea who these sons-of bitches might be? I think one of them might be a coworker. The bastard speaks with an accent and wears one of those subversive mustaches. I also noticed that she was wearing 'Blue Neckties' most of March and laughed every time someone mentioned Donald Trump.

Personally, I think it's that "We want Bobbi Cremins" crowd stirring up these kids. We don't need 'their kind'. Why don't they just go back to where they came from?

Last edited:
Any idea who these sons-of bitches might be? I think one of my them might be a coworker. The bastard speaks with an accent and wears one of those subversive mustaches. I also noticed that she was wearing 'Blue Neckties' most of March and laughed every time someone mentioned Donald Trump.

Personally, I think it's that "We want Bobbi Cremins" crowd stirring up these kids. We don't need 'their kind'. Why don't they just go back to where they came from?
I think this story about the AAU advisors is akin to the chicken curse myth. I have my doubts these are real people. If they are indeed real people, then it would not be too hard to identify them and put a stop to it.

Surely, they have the right to express their opinion to anyone at any time, and for any reason. This is called freedom and is, or at least used to be protected under the Constitution of the United States. However, if they are receiving compensation from unnamed colleges (we know who these colleges most probably are), and are not disclosing their affiliation, then they are agents, and that would make this practice highly unethical, and also probably illegal.

So, help me FGF board, are these "advisors" real, or is this just another myth (excuse)?

If they are real, then who are they? I really want to know.......

Last edited:
Reactions: GamecockinHouston
I think this story about the AAU advisors is akin to the chicken curse myth. I have my doubts these are real people. If they are indeed real people, then it would not be too hard to identify them and put a stop to it.

Surely, they have the right to express their opinion to anyone at any time, and for any reason. This is called freedom and is, our at least used to be protected under the Constitution of the United States. However, if they are receiving compensation from unnamed colleges (we know who these colleges most probably are), and are not disclosing their affiliation, then they are agents, and that would make this practice highly unethical, and also probably illegal.

So, help me FGF board, are these "advisors" real, or is this just another myth (excuse)?

If they are real, then who are they? I really want to know.......
https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/basketball-staff.295010/#post-4424929

Well....academically it is a very good school. As far as sports....yeah, it's basketball or nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT