ADVERTISEMENT

John Jones batting. 095 ??

He must be still living off that early season non conference streak from last year where he batted like .955 lol

It's a shame no one has been able to help him.
That may in itself be a problem. Trying to change batting mechanics after 15 yrs. Some players adjust, while others never can. My advice would just let him relax and do his thing. That is, if indeed, they tried to change anything....seen it happen though.

Maybe he is i dont know. But i would tell him to look for only off speed pitches. He can hardly put the ball in play. He never see more than 1 fastball an at bat.

Jones is starting today in a must win, hope Chad's decision making is right

colinfarrell3p6ca.gif

This just feels like a jerky "pile on" post to me. You must not have been paying much attention.

Taylor isn't batting much better. Losing Connell really hurt us.

JJ has been hitting better lately. His is seeing the ball better and has been walking quite a bit. He is also a valid home run threat. I am glad he is getting a chance. Go Gamecocks!! Beat Kentucky

Hey protege....it's awful early to be drinking. Back away.

Yeah, this is me right now

tumblr_nz05go0l8Y1u34qwao1_500.gif

And my life philosophy

tumblr_mz73g6ee8G1qh9nffo1_500.gif

I have not seen updated stats since May 19th, but at that time Jones was 0.086 and Taylor .221, i guess "not much better" is relative to one opinion.

Jones did get a walk yesterday, and 0-2, a walk is a step in the right direction (See what I did right there :)), and .086 to .095 shows he is moving in the right direction.

im starting to understand what is going on in Chad's head, and its kind of scary

South%20Carolina%20coach%20Chad%20Holbrook%20recaps%202-0%20victory%20over%20Clemson

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/scar/sports/m-basebl/auto_pdf/2016-17/stats/season_stats.pdf

Last edited:
That's a tough go of it for a season to be averaging a hit basically every 10-11 at bats...as frustrating as it is for the fans its probably really screwing with him in a major way.
It's a tough world though and you gotta get it figured out eventually...maybe the light will come on here soon

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT