ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Belk at Clemson game today

Maybe he was visiting Kelly Bryant. I heard from a Tater fan this week that Dabo was allowing KB to workout and throw to receivers. No live scout team stuff, but getting some practice in trying to stay sharp. That seems a bit weird if you ask me. As for Belk, I have no clue how that story is going to play out.

I mean i'm not bashing the kid, but it seems wrong if you're a part of a program that you'd attend another event at a rival program at the same time your own program has an event going on. It's probably a non-issue, but it's a bad look.

Seems like it would be a bigger deal if 1) he was hanging out with the football team and/or on the side lines 2) he didn't have a previous connection with Clemson e.g., spent a semester there. JMHO.

Why are there two threads? Anyway, we are struggling like hell to catch up and this is what we have to see?

I bet a tater player in the same position wouldn’t have been at a game of ours while Clemson was playing.

Allow me to offer a comparative illustration: what would his members say if a picture was circulated on the internet of the Sr. Pastor of the local First Baptist Church entering a confessional booth in a Catholic Church? Think about it.:D

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Shouldn't he be at home with his sick mother?
Shouldn't he be at home with his sick mother?
i will give you the benefit of the doubt and just say your dumb as dirt. Come on he is still a college kid who still has friends up there. He wasn’t allowed to travel with the team and he went to their game. Geez get a life. Leave the kids family out of it.

i will give you the benefit of the doubt and just say your dumb as dirt. Come on he is still a college kid who still has friends up there. He wasn’t allowed to travel with the team and he went to their game. Geez get a life. Leave the kids family out of it.
I doubt she is as dump as dirt isn't that the reason he wanted to move anyway?

Why not. He has friends there.

I heard Carey Rich say one time that when he played at USC, he and some of his USC teammates hung out with some Clemson players in their dorm room the night before a usc- Clemson basketball game.

A lot of these players are good friends. They hang out with each other.

I’ve heard people mention seeing Clemson football players partying in 5points with USC player friends over the years in the offseason. It happens. They are college age after all.

Yeah, I don't get it. Why the hell would he be there?

I'm sure his family appreciates your false concern for them.
Don’t know his family, I’m just not a jerk and I realize Belk is a college kid. I don’t live for this, I actually have a life. So don’t worry if I have false concerns or not. Truth is I was thinking about one our football players that our classless fans are trashing. Some of you guys don’t have any decency at all.

Reactions: PC31
Don’t know his family, I’m just not a jerk and I realize Belk is a college kid. I don’t live for this, I actually have a life. So don’t worry if I have false concerns or not. Truth is I was thinking about one our football players that our classless fans are trashing. Some of you guys don’t have any decency at all.
Look in the mirror do you see a classy guy calling another poster dumb as dirt or a hypocrite?

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
You're dumb as dirt because you totally missed my point asshole.

If you’re going to insult with the phrase “your dumb as dirt”, I suggest you learn not to trip up on your homophones.

Why not. He has friends there.

I heard Carey Rich say one time that when he played at USC, he and some of his USC teammates hung out with some Clemson players in their dorm room the night before a usc- Clemson basketball game.

A lot of these players are good friends. They hang out with each other.

I’ve heard people mention seeing Clemson football players partying in 5points with USC player friends over the years in the offseason. It happens. They are college age after all.
EXACTLY!!!!

Reactions: Athenscock1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT