ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Belk at Clemson game today

You're dumb as dirt because you totally missed my point asshole.
I’m not the one going after a kid and then bringing his family into it. You are classless fan. Don’t really care what you call me. I have never went after a player and never will. I hope it make you feel big. Belk is a kid that went to see friends at a ball game. You have to bring his family into it to boost the ridiculous point that he shouldn’t have been at the game. Maybe he doesn’t hate everybody up at Clemson and he actually did have to transfer down to USC to be closer to his family. That would explain him still having friends up there and still having loyalty to us. Either way you are a classless fan!

Belk is a kid that went to see friends at a ball game.
Of everything I've read, this makes the most sense. He's a young man with a weekend off, not traveling with his new team, and surely still has friends at Clemson. He wanted to have a fun weekend hanging out with buddies. I truly believe that's all there was to it. Hope he has a great spring and summer, working with the nutritionist and in the weight room. The guy has the build to be an anchor in the middle. Until he gives us a real reason to doubt his loyalty, let's support the kid 110%.

I didn’t see it being a big deal over the weekend. I’m sure he has more friends in Pickens. Plus prob a few moo girls , so no big deal. But then this morning Wccp blew up. Lol. What a retarded fan base they have. Prob the best team they ever had and start out putting down USC and our game and had no logical explanation why Belk would be visiting friends. Of course this is coming from Mickey , it’s not hard to be that guys head.

Not a fan of this. I get he's a kid that has friends up there, but as a player, and certainly as a player who transferred from there, he has to be held to a higher standard. He has to know this is going to come out and be a terrible look for us.

Also seems crazy to me that the kid wouldn't be interested in watching our game? Why not go to Clemson but go watch our game at a bar or restaurant or dorm or something? Meet up with your buddies after

I had friends at Clemson and even went up there for their big game against Georgia when we had played on a Thursday night (maybe 2013?). I get it. They're college kids from a small state. I get that the players don't care about the rivalry and aren't as big of 'fans' as we are. But you can't do this.

I'm getting excited. It's got Dabo's prints all over it. The NCAA will doubledown on Clemson for trying to steal (recruit) an athlete from a rival school. 3 years probation and no bowl games. All home games banned for 3 years, Shut down the slide and lock up the putters.:D

Sad state of our program. Our leadership is lacking. Think XT would be at our game? This is why we are who we are.
I'm not happy he went, but what do you want "leadership" to do? I doubt coaches or anyone else can control his free time

I'm getting excited. It's got Dabo's prints all over it. The NCAA will doubledown on Clemson for trying to steal (recruit) an athlete from a rival school. 3 years probation and no bowl games. All home games banned for 3 years, Shut down the slide and lock up the putters.:D

You do know he left Clemson for Carolina, oh never mind...I see the emoji.

Not a fan of this. I get he's a kid that has friends up there, but as a player, and certainly as a player who transferred from there, he has to be held to a higher standard. He has to know this is going to come out and be a terrible look for us.

Also seems crazy to me that the kid wouldn't be interested in watching our game? Why not go to Clemson but go watch our game at a bar or restaurant or dorm or something? Meet up with your buddies after

I had friends at Clemson and even went up there for their big game against Georgia when we had played on a Thursday night (maybe 2013?). I get it. They're college kids from a small state. I get that the players don't care about the rivalry and aren't as big of 'fans' as we are. But you can't do this.

The thing that gets me the most about the whole thing is all about one of the comments you made above.
"Also seems crazy to me that the kid wouldn't be interested in watching our game?" That is the whole thing that I don't and can't understand. Especially, as someone stated in another comment, we were having players carried off the field left and right.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT