ADVERTISEMENT

Just an incredibly important game tomorrow....

PC31

Apr 30, 2005
To state the obvious.
Man I am nervous. Lose to KY and we can kiss a winning record this year goodbye. Get beat up and look bad, you can kiss the fan base goodbye. Apathy will set in. Those of us who don't think Beamer can coach will have a lot of people joining us.
Feels like a pivotal game. We have to win this one!

To state the obvious.
Man I am nervous. Lose to KY and we can kiss a winning record this year goodbye. Get beat up and look bad, you can kiss the fan base goodbye. Apathy will set in. Those of us who don't think Beamer can coach will have a lot of people joining us.

Agreed. I feel like this is a MUST win of we hope to make a bowl.

To state the obvious.

I enjoy betting on college football. Years ago, I stopped wagering on both Carolina or Klemsin games. I could see us beating KY 13-12 in O.T. or losing 49-13. I sincerely believe the final score will be between those two parameters. ... LOL!!!

I enjoy betting on college football. Years ago, I stopped wagering on both Carolina or Klemsin games. I could see us beating KY 13-12 in O.T. or losing 49-13. I sincerely believe the final score will be between those two parameters. ... LOL!!!

On paper KY should cover easily. However, I have a feeling Beamer will overperform and only lose by 7. Then we will have to listen to @GoCocksFight2021 and @Ward Jr spend the next week talking about how we almost won.

To state the obvious.
We won’t— we don’t have any offensive horsepower.

I just hate the thought of our season being basically done at 7pm tomorrow. I will of course watch all the games and hope we win but a win tomorrow would go a long way. Gotta have it.

On paper KY should cover easily. However, I have a feeling Beamer will overperform and only lose by 7. Then spend the next week talking about how we almost won.
I gotta ask .... what TRICK PLAY will Beamer attempt this week? Fake Punt? On-side KO? Fake FG attempt? He does, at least one, every game... Double reverse on a kick off??? My bet is he attempts a minimum of two trick plays and I'm saying 3 THIS WEEK!!!

Reactions: PC31
His penchant for trick plays does not bother me. They work sometimes. Whatever makes Carolina the winner tomorrow is fine by me.

His penchant for trick plays does not bother me. They work sometimes. Whatever makes Carolina the winner tomorrow is fine by me.

I don't mind them against SEC caliber opponents but doing them against the smaller schools makes us look pathetic.

To state the obvious.
Remember several years back we played UNC. The talking heads said whoever won that game would have a good season and whoever lost would have a bad year. We won. Lost like 5 out 6 to close out the year and no bowl game. UNC played for their conference championship. This is just one game. If we can’t compete with Kentucky we got serious issues

Remember several years back we played UNC. The talking heads said whoever won that game would have a good season and whoever lost would have a bad year. We won. Lost like 5 out 6 to close out the year and no bowl game. UNC played for their conference championship. This is just one game. If we can’t compete with Kentucky we got serious issues

We've won 3 out of our last 10 against UK.

Beamer has two of those three wins.

He also has the only road win against them since 2012.

Reactions: cockofdawn
This is just one game. If we can’t compete with Kentucky we got serious issues

It is just one game, and we can recover.

I am stuck on your second comment t though. Lose this, and there aren't a lot of other SEC games that'll be easier, imo.

It's interesting that some the same individuals who claimed our schedule is business as usual are now stating this game is a "must win."

Given how infrequently we win in Lexington, it speaks directly to how difficult the schedule is this year.

Reactions: cockofdawn
On paper KY should cover easily. However, I have a feeling Beamer will overperform and only lose by 7. Then we will have to listen to @GoCocksFight2021 and @Ward Jr spend the next week talking about how we almost won.

kitty-forman-debra-jo-rupp.gif

Maybe you’re right. I hope Beamer proves me wrong.

But I just want to be good for once instead of walking around claiming we are good.
I hear ya’! The defense is proving it, special teams looks good, we kept gaining field position on them every turn of possesion, now lets let the offense continue to grow and we might have something!

But I just want to be good for once instead of walking around claiming we are good.
Glad to see your attitude trying to change. Maybe you don't hate the guy as much as you implied.
Maybe Beamer has a chance to make something out of this team.

I hear you but I don't think many are now predicting great things for this team. Just wanting to enjoy a thorough thrashing of a hated rival at their place. They may get curb stomped this weekend by the Tiggers, who knows? People are quick to crap on Beamer, all I am saying is give credit where credit is due for this one game only. A bowl game is still a stretch, we all get it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT