ADVERTISEMENT

Just for the fun of it, if the stars were alighned,

cockgun

Aug 3, 2002
could Clemson have clobbered any NFL team with what they did last night. I think yes they could., but please let me know.

could Clemson have clobbered any NFL team with what they did last night. I think yes they could., but please let me know.

Wha? The stars aligned for Clemson last night. They played an excellent game and Alabama got caught with an unconventional game plan that had them perplexed. However, if they played again in a week - I'd put my money on Bama to completely turn the tide. Let's not make more of this than it was.

Reactions: NetworkX
buffalo, san från, raiders
usual suspects, cleveland has been promoted to non suck status

Actually Arizona Cardinals . They were 4-12.
They would still murder any college team . Would not be surprised if Cleveland and Buffalo are playoff teams in a few years . Mayfield and Allen are both legit and their defenses are Nasty .

Actually Arizona Cardinals . They were 4-12.
They would still murder any college team . Would not be surprised if Cleveland and Buffalo are playoff teams in a few years . Mayfield and Allen are both legit and their defenses are Nasty .
If Mayfield would've started from day one. Cleveland would've made the playoffs this year.

There has never been a college team that could beat an NFL team. The VERY best college teams have 10 NFL players on them MAYBE and some of those are marginal and will essentially not make it into the league.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT