ADVERTISEMENT

Just go away Elliott

Teams keep attacking us on defense because they know we can't block. It's really that simple - WE CAN'T BLOCK! I hope after this season we hire an SEC caliber, top notch O line coach.

Reactions: gamecock ed
Corey Helms should not be playing guard. If you are going to play him then keep him at center.

They're blitzing between the guard and center because they know the center won't call it and the whole play is screwed before it gets started. No communicating from the center to the guard or the QB pointing out checks for lineman. This is crap you work on in spring practice. What's Elliott been doing? Sitting on the beach?

The third straight game that Helms and Zandi appear to be struggling. I would move Zandi to Right Tackle and Park to left and replace Helms with Malik Young.

I wouldn't want Boom to make a move during the season (I don't think there's ANY way he does), but at season's end....... Yeah, I def hope so!! Hopefully he has a search in full swing already. MONEY IS NO OBJECT! Get the BEST OL coach out there!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT