ADVERTISEMENT

Just got a spurs up

Garnetskies

Nov 30, 2017
Lb unrated out of Stone Mountain but has verified offers from bama ,auburn,ohio state and uga among 24 or so others ...6'2 210

Yeah that's what I'm hearing now too that they are not gonna accept his commit...apparently

Wilkins is not considered a commitment by USC.
Kornblut and the gang are trying their hardest to cause controversy. They’re saying he’s a legit commit while everyone else says he isn’t. SportsTalk seems to be trying to make SC out to be the bad guy.

Reactions: Garnetskies
The kid clearly says he will be talking to Coach Muschamp tonight. Sounds like he just got excited and announced his intentions before talking to Head Coach.

Good looking prospect. Be nice to be able to keep him committed.

I wish we had room for someone with those offers that wants to be here. That said, the fact that we are turning away someone with those offers makes me smile about our future. It means we already have players of his caliber, or better, on the team or in the queue. :)

I wish we had room for someone with those offers that wants to be here. That said, the fact that we are turning away someone with those offers makes me smile about our future. It means we already have players of his caliber, or better, on the team or in the queue. :)

Not all offers are legitimate. I think the offer list might be a little exaggerated.

Reactions: GamecockJL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT