ADVERTISEMENT

Just to interrupt Ward Jr & Watson's on=line love affair ......

I’m honestly confused how anyone believes a WR and RB are going to change our fortunes.

Even if they’re great hires, how do they fix the problem at both coordinator positions?

I’m honestly confused how anyone believes a WR and RB are going to change our fortunes.
Even if they’re great hires, how do they fix the problem at both coordinator positions?
LOL!!! A 20 year coach who has never been promoted??? My sides are hurting!!! A mirror image of Beamer's resume...... Unless, We are NOT Gamecocks but rather Phoenixes rising from Ashes!... LOL!

Didn't anyone ever educate you NOT to answer a question with a question?

MORRISON, HOLTZ, SPURRIER!!! Next question, Numb nuts!

Dear Deeply Educated,

Were you crying about Morrison when he went 5-6 his 3rd season? Or did you save those tears for when he went 3-6-2 the year following?

Were you crying when Holtz had 3 less wins that our current coach with a listless SEC East and no NIL or insta-portal? Or did you save those tears for when he went 5-6 in both his 4th and 5th seasons?

Were you crying when Spurrier was 6-6 in his 3rd season with a listless SEC East and no NIL or insta-portal? He had the same record as our current coach after 3 years, but his branding kept everything afloat to enable success as a long term coach.

"Only in truth there is wisdom."

Cheers,

Beamer's Boy

Last edited:
Dear Deeply Educated,

Were you crying about Morrison when he went 5-6 his 3rd season? Or did you save those tears for when he went 3-6-2 the year following?

Were you crying when Holtz had 3 less wins that our current coach with a listless SEC East and no NIL or insta-portal? Or did you save those tears for when he went 5-6 in both his 4th and 5th seasons?

Were you crying when Spurrier was 6-6 in his 3rd season with a listless SEC East and no NIL or insta-portal? He had the same record as our current coach after 3 years, but his branding kept everything afloat to enable success as a long term coach.

"Only in truth there is wisdom."

Cheers,

Beamer's Boy

Any ideas what your new username will be once Beamer is fired?

Any ideas what your new username will be once Beamer is fired?

Might just stick with this one since well over 90% of all college football coaches throughout history have eventually been let go.

I'm not necessarily pro-Beamer. I just understand you can't keep changing out head coaches like underwear to satisfy the new-age, blue-light soaked, dopa junkies.

What exactly would be your elevator pitch for why we should fire Beamer if you were in front of the AD making your case today?

Why would they want to spend another $20mil for a coaching change when the current head coach has pretty much the same resume as our most successful ones after three seasons?

I'll hang up and let you answer.

I'm not necessarily pro-Beamer. I just understand you can't keep changing out head coaches like underwear to satisfy the new-age, blue-light soaked, dopa junkies.

Can you explain why you're opposed to replacing an incompetent coach with a competent coach?

When we finish 5-7 next year, are you going to continue arguing Beamer is a successful coach?

Can you explain why you're opposed to replacing an incompetent coach with a competent coach?

When we finish 5-7 next year, are you going to continue arguing Beamer is a successful coach?

We've done plenty of back and forth over this subject.

What is your pitch to the AD?

Why would they fire a coach who has been as successful in the past three seasons as any coach in history while he also deals with the NIL and portal which no coach before him had to deal with?

It's time for you to provide context versus one-liner criticism.

Reactions: Robhawk29
We've done plenty of back and forth over this subject.

What is your pitch to the AD?

Why would they fire a coach who has been as successful in the past three seasons as any coach in history while he also deals with the NIL and portal which no coach before him had to deal with?

It's time for you to provide context versus one-liner criticism.

There is a reason you’re refusing to answer the question because you know hiring a competent coach is always the right decision.

And you know trying to defend a coach who just went 5-7 with the greatest QB in Gamecock history who only came to Carolina because of the transfer portal and NIL is a losing argument. You also know defending a coach who is about to have back to back losing seasons is a losing argument.

But you fell for the coach because of a two week stretch and you don’t want to admit tou were wrong then.

There is a reason you’re refusing to answer the question because you know hiring a competent coach is always the right decision.

And you know trying to defend a coach who just went 5-7 with the greatest QB in Gamecock history who only came to Carolina because of the transfer portal and NIL is a losing argument. You also know defending a coach who is about to have back to back losing seasons is a losing argument.

But you fell for the coach because of a two week stretch and you don’t want to admit tou were wrong then.

That position (generous term) is not going to fly with the AD if you pitched it today.

They aren't going to pony another $20mil and deal with recruiting issues and negative national exposure because of Watson's crystal ball.

Almost half of the time we've been in the SEC, we've had a losing overall record. (14)

More that half of the time we've been in the SEC, we've had a losing record in SEC play. (18)

Try harder.

That position (generous term) is not going to fly with the AD if you pitched it today.

They aren't going to pony another $20mil and deal with recruiting issues and negative national exposure because of Watson's crystal ball.

Almost half of the time we've been in the SEC, we've had a losing overall record. (14)

More that half of the time we've been in the SEC, we've had a losing record in SEC play. (18)

Try harder.

It's so weird you enjoy losing, but that's why you're actually just a "tater troll" as @GoCocksFight2021 would say.

As it stands today, you're mad at the wind. It's called accepting reality.

Then why are you having so much issue with admitting Beamer is an inadequate coach who isn't going to ever reach the level of Drinkwitz?

Troll. The BotMaster needs to tweak settings on you in 2024.

Maybe more of a personality blend between Lurker and Stock with a dash of Jacques.
What? First you insult Lurker by blending him with me. Now you insult Watson as well by blending him with me. Be careful Ward, they might sue you for defamation. LOL

PS: did you buy a bitcoin etf? If so, which one?

Reactions: Ward Jr
What? First you insult Lurker by blending him with me. Now you insult Watson as well by blending him with me. Be careful Ward, they might sue you for defamation. LOL

PS: did you buy a bitcoin etf? If so, which one?

Ha. I buy any crypto off a DEX and keep it on a cold hardware wallet.

In doing this, a) you skip the fees and b) avoid any nutty future Elizabeth Warren behavior. Her self-appointed "Anti-Crypto Army" has been a total face plant so far but they still have the power of the captured DOJ, FED and SEC until there's a regime change and we get rid of these gangsters who crawled into positions of authority.

Warren makes $275K a year and has an estimated net worth of $68mil -- all accumulated in office. However, she's standing at the wall to make sure they can still manipulate currency (dollar) at will while she fleeces the American taxpayer via insider trading and stifles innovation in this country. In case anyone doubts this, there's a full ledger of her illegal trades along the way. She is the definition of a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing. Even though most brain dead Americans vote for people via name identity and party versus actual policy, she still might get bounced on her head this election cycle because of her actions.

Last edited:
Warren makes $275K a year and has an estimated net worth of $68mil -- all accumulated in office.

What?

She was already an extremely successful attorney, law professor, and author long before she was elected to the senate.

Comments like this just show how wrong you are about most things in life.

Well, his troll job fell flat. He can either move on or double down. He's obviously picked one.

The BOTMaster needs to refine his craft: Superfluous commas, run-on sentences, timing, etc.

Also, when he gets really excited about a convo, he seems to lose track of what BOT personality he's dealing with in the moment.

A little alpha for you BOTMaster. Free of charge.

The BOTMaster needs to refine his craft: Superfluous commas, run-on sentences, timing, etc.

Also, when he gets really excited about a convo, he seems to lose track of what BOT personality he's dealing with in the moment.

A little alpha for you BOTMaster. Free of charge.
I'm sorry but that sorta kinda seems unhinged. Just a little bit. 🙂

Warren makes $275K a year and has an estimated net worth of $68mil -- all accumulated in office.

The over-inflation of the salaries of certain politicians by certain people is always interesting.

Warren's net worth is estimated to be anywhere from $7.5 million (TheStreet) to $12 million (Forbes) not anywhere close to $68 million.

Most of her net worth is tied up in real estate, with one of her homes (also owned by her husband)- a 3-story Victorian home in Cambridge, Mass valued between $3-$4 million.

They also own a condo in Washington they purchased for $740,000 in 2013 that is currently valued around $1.5 million.

Her husband is a tenured law professor at Harvard who has also written a number of books.

She and her husband reported an annual income of approx. $1 million in 2022.

Her required disclosure statements in 2019 including 10 years worth of tax returns put her net worth at $8.75 million.

Reactions: uscwatson21
The over-inflation of the salaries of certain politicians by certain people is always interesting.

Warren's net worth is estimated to be anywhere from $7.5 million (TheStreet) to $12 million (Forbes) not anywhere close to $68 million.

Most of her net worth is tied up in real estate, with one of her homes (also owned by her husband)- a 3-story Victorian home in Cambridge, Mass valued between $3-$4 million.

They also own a condo in Washington they purchased for $740,000 in 2013 that is currently valued around $1.5 million.

Her husband is a tenured law professor at Harvard who has also written a number of books.

She and her husband reported an annual income of approx. $1 million in 2022.

Her required disclosure statements in 2019 including 10 years worth of tax returns put her net worth at $8.75 million.

They're only looking at the above board assets which she doesn't run through creative anon LLCs, private equity outfits as wells as friends and family. Her private accounts have been traced by the Wall Street mafia. She's personally teamed with hedge funds....yada, yada, yada.

There's a ton of information on this but we probably don't want this to go full political. The main point is that she's anti-crypto and demonstrated she will actively use short sellers to tank banks who have any association with that enterprise. Warren is a total bonehead and shouldn't be running a fish store. However, she currently holds "power" so it's wise to store your assets creativity in case she isn't finished with her folly after being thoroughly embarrassed hitching her wagon to Gensler and her "anti-crypto army."

Last edited:
Senior Bloomberg ETF analysis on the "shiny new thing" which also happens to be the best performing asset in the world over the past decade++ with little to no main street liquidity.....until now.

Probably nothing.

They're only looking at the above board assets which she doesn't run through creative anon LLCs, private equity outfits as wells as friends and family. Her private accounts have been traced by the Wall Street mafia. She's personally teamed with hedge funds....yada, yada, yada.

There's a ton of information on this but we probably don't want this to go full political. The main point is that she's anti-crypto and demonstrated she will actively use short sellers to tank banks who have any association with that enterprise. Warren is a total bonehead and shouldn't be running a fish store. However, she currently holds "power" so it's wise to store your assets creativity in case she isn't finished with her folly after being thoroughly embarrassed hitching her wagon to Gensler and her "anti-crypto army."

I don't give a damn if she's anti-crypto or she washes her underarms in the tears of people that are anti-crypto

Her net worth is roughly $7-$12 million and it's been well established and it's been consistent for a long time. I shared a few links that back up those numbers (others also confirmed that but I wasn't going to post all of them).

Any nuts can make up numbers out of thin air and claim whatever they want to claim. They just can't prove any of their accusations (and of course they won't try to prove it either which they can't do) which make the accusations meaningless.

Watcher.Guru and other such folks hate her guts and are as trustworthy about her finances as Ken Lay was about ethics in business.

If she had anywhere close to $68 million, she'd be living a lot more extravagantly that she and her husband do.

Last edited:
Reactions: uscwatson21
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT