ADVERTISEMENT

Just to interrupt Ward Jr & Watson's on=line love affair ......

I don't give a damn if she's anti-crypto or she washes her underarms in the tears of people that are anti-crypto

Her net worth is roughly $7-$12 million and it's been well established and it's been consistent for a long time. I shared a few links that back up those numbers (others also confirmed that but I wasn't going to post all of them).

Any nuts can make up numbers out of thin air and claim whatever they want to claim. They just can't prove any of their accusations (and of course they won't try to prove it either which they can't do) which make the accusations meaningless.

Watcher.Guru and other such folks hate her guts and are as trustworthy about her finances as Ken Lay was about ethics in business.

If she had anywhere close to $68 million, she'd be living a lot more extravagantly that she and her husband do.

It's just crazy what he can convince himself of especially when he supports a president who literally used his office to try to increase his wealth.

I don't give a damn if she's anti-crypto or she washes her underarms in the tears of people that are anti-crypto

Her net worth is roughly $7-$12 million and it's been well established and it's been consistent for a long time. I shared a few links that back up those numbers (others also confirmed that but I wasn't going to post all of them).

Any nuts can make up numbers out of thin air and claim whatever they want to claim. They just can't prove any of their accusations (and of course they won't try to prove it either which they can't do) which make the accusations meaningless.

Watcher.Guru and other such folks hate her guts and are as trustworthy about her finances as Ken Lay was about ethics in business.

If she had anywhere close to $68 million, she'd be living a lot more extravagantly that she and her husband do.

And that's because you've demonstrated over and over again that you believe exactly anyone tells you if you perceive them to be in any position of authority.

I could quietly start a left-wing publication tomorrow, get it propped up in all of the necessary channels, and have you believing what it said within no time. That's how your mind works.

In this new world, it's necessary to verify things. Not just trust. You would be amazing what can be traced back to the source itself with some actual investigative work.

Forget about the legitimacy aspect for a moment and all of the different sources who have traced Warren's money flows. The account I posted it one of the biggest in the world in terms of financial info. Elizabeth Warren has sued publications in the past for reporting what she has deemed mis-information -- yet she never pursues these options when it comes to her net worth. Don't you believe a Senate member who is the poster child for "tax the rich" and "protect the dollar" would be interested in setting the record straight as related to her finances? But she knows that's not in her best interests. This is how logic works, Dave.

Anyhow, this thread is about Bitcoin's ETF, not Warren. Feel free to believe whatever you read published by the same rags that told you all of the other lies you've been mistaken about as well. It's in your DNA.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT