ADVERTISEMENT

KY is good

Jul 24, 2018
KY is clearly the 2nd best team in the east. Not close. Stoops has built a program. If they win tonight they only lose one game and that’s not a given.
We’ve been passed by a basketball school. That’s a sad fact.

He takes Ohio’s scraps and makes it work. We need to figure out how to make Georgia’s scraps work.

Reactions: king ward
He takes Ohio’s scraps and makes it work. We need to figure out how to make Georgia’s scraps work.
He can recruit players that don't want to play for Urban and do want to play in the SEC. He should recruit well this year.

Reactions: Judson1
Dont be miserable because we won.
Not being miserable just stating a fact. They have passed us. 5 years in a row says it all. Results of tonight aside they are the second best team in the east and it’s not a single year fluk. Never thought I’d see that.

Not being miserable just stating a fact. They have passed us. 5 years in a row says it all. Results of tonight aside they are the second best team in the east and it’s not a single year fluk. Never thought I’d see that.

South Carolina won Saturday, Kentucky lost, but I think I get your point. We suck, Kentucky doesnt, right ?

Kentucky is where they are because they were patient with Stoops and didn`t run him off like many of you would have.

egg-actly.

Stoops.jpg

That only matters if we're in position to take advantage of it.
Good point. Kentucky was Kentucky for the previous 4 years, but it didn't do us any good. For that matter, Florida, UT, and Mizzou were Kentucky the last few years, but we weren't in position to much with it.

This thread is probably a little premature. I don't think UK would beat Florida if they played today and there is still a lot of football left to play this season. But Kentucky is clearly better than they have been in a long time. They actually look like a real SEC team for a change.

It isn't a fluke but they have a team full of seniors so they won't be this good next year

This thread is probably a little premature. I don't think UK would beat Florida if they played today and there is still a lot of football left to play this season. But Kentucky is clearly better than they have been in a long time. They actually look like a real SEC team for a change.

Why do you say that? Kentucky looked better defensively against A&M than Clemson. Yes, they're one-dimensional on offense, but they do that one-dimension very well. Florida is just OK on offense.

We'll see. Kentucky's schedule gets easier from here on out. No one expects them to beat UGA, but they'll be favored in the rest.

They are weak at quarterback. That limits any team's horizons.

Reactions: Every name taken
KY is clearly the 2nd best team in the east. Not close. Stoops has built a program. If they win tonight they only lose one game and that’s not a given.
We’ve been passed by a basketball school. That’s a sad fact.
They have been building for this year. Not sure about their depth chart but that have a lot of 4th and 5th year seniors that they will need to replace

UK loses a lot after this year, but have a lot of good OL and DL returning. Losing Snell and Allen will hurt. I would also assume that QB improves with experience.

I would expect UK to take a step back (assuming around 9 wins this year), but doubt it's a fall off of a cliff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT