ADVERTISEMENT

KY schedule looks pretty nice for them…

tngamecock#

Sep 10, 2000
Crossover west teams ole piss and msu. They have several toss up games, but if they can’t have a good record with that schedule they are in trouble

Crossover west teams ole piss and msu. They have several toss up games, but if they can’t have a good record with that schedule they are in trouble
I agree with you and it's why I think UK has a shot at the east this year. We have Georgia at home along with Carolina. Good luck this season.

Reactions: tngamecock#
I like Lane Kiffin. He reminds me of a young Steve Spurrier. He speaks his mind. He said one of his criteria in hiring assistant coaches is to look at their wives. If the wife is attractive, then the coach can recruit. LOL

I agree with you and it's why I think UK has a shot at the east this year. We have Georgia at home along with Carolina. Good luck this season.
Is MSU your permanent west opponent. If you win your fringe games like us, ut, etc i can see 9-10. I think our path is a little tougher this year. Tamu as our permanent west opponent along with the taters makes for a tough road. But everyone has hills to climb.

Is MSU your permanent west opponent. If you win your fringe games like us, ut, etc i can see 9-10. I think our path is a little tougher this year. Tamu as our permanent west opponent along with the taters makes for a tough road. But everyone has hills to climb.
Your schedule is alot tougher than ours and yes we got lucky, State is our permanent opponent on the west side. I told my daughter who is a Carolina grad I thought you made a really good hire for head coach. I like his positive attitude.

Your schedule is alot tougher than ours and yes we got lucky, State is our permanent opponent on the west side. I told my daughter who is a Carolina grad I thought you made a really good hire for head coach. I like his positive attitude.
So far so good….good luck except when you play us. Used to make the KY trip every other year but my friend who lived there and was a big uk fan passed away a few years ago. Likely no return trip now as it will be sad.

Wish you could make it. Keeneland will be opening on the seventh and that is a beautiful time of year.
True, when the game was in october we loved it and made that part of the weekend. Hated when they moved game out of October……good times with horse races and football

Mississippi St is good so is Ole Miss - rather have LSU & Auburn this year
Both MAC teams are picked to win there division this year. So have to show up for those games
Florida just beat #7 - can’t judge schedules to end of year
Louisville looks like a train wreck after there fans and Louisville media had them 10-2 LOL

Reactions: tngamecock#
Mississippi St is good so is Ole Miss - rather have LSU & Auburn this year
Both MAC teams are picked to win there division this year. So have to show up for those games
Florida just beat #7 - can’t judge schedules to end of year
Louisville looks like a train wreck after there fans and Louisville media had them 10-2 LOL
I intentionally left out SEC East teams since we both have to play them anyway. Just looked at west opponents and OOC schedule. It’s never easy, but like I said year in and year out I will take MSU as my west opponent and feel good about it.

Well looks like we will be 4-0 headed to Oxford
Should have Rodriquez back for that one
Big year is setting up nice for us - lots of ball to be played

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT