ADVERTISEMENT

Last 12 seconds

nikolas22

Dec 2, 2013
My son was going crazy the last 12 seconds. Thought we should have either tried a 3 pointer or gone in and gotten 2...if possible...and hope they would foul.

Did anyone think there was a chance that WE were going to be fouled? That pretty much sealed the deal. My son and I thought we should have tried something before we got to 3 seconds in the game. Seemed like we were spending too much time passing the ball.

Just curious as to what others were thinking. Proud of the Gamecocks!

Last edited:
It was a good call to foul on their part once the clock got that low. When the possession began it looked like they were looking for Thornwell for a 3, but he was too well covered. After that, just too many passes looking for someone to get open.

My son was going crazy the last 12 seconds. Thought we should have either tried a 3 pointer or gone in an gotten 2...if possible...and hope they would foul.

Did anyone think there was a chance that WE were going to be fouled? That pretty much sealed the deal. My son and I thought we should have tried something before we got to 3 seconds in the game.

Just curious as to what others were thinking.
Our kids got caught up in the moment. Obcioulsy once under 6 seconds we needed to shoot before they fouled us. I thought we should have made the free throw and try to force a turnover on the inbounds or foul. Who knows. Doesn't matter, but obviously we needed to shoot the 3 before they fouled us. Meaning early, with 12 seconds left we should have got a 3 up within 4 seconds.

Reactions: nikolas22
I think they were fixated on running the play that was drawn up to get it to Sin because both Felder and Notice passed up open 3s. I am sure they would do it differently if t h eye could but still a fantastic effort

Reactions: nikolas22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT