ADVERTISEMENT

LEONARD'S LOSERS

SportsSuites1

Oct 17, 2007
South Carolina at Missouri

The name ‘Columbia’ has a familiar ring and there will be plenty of reasons for Spurrier’s bird’s to sing after whipping up on Mizzou Saturday afternoon.

Before the Gamecocks get to town they’ll have found a way to turn it around after starting 1-2 the HBC said let’s try something new and it’s spelled NUNEZ at ‘Carolina.

Back and forth from a mad dash to a pinpoint pass South Carolina’s gonna’ kick some mid-American a$$ and it’s gonna’ be yet another shocking comeback for the ‘ol HBC.

The final score will tell the tale that both cities of Columbia know so well after those barnyard boys once again figure out how to win this game.

LEONARD’S LOSER – Missouri

Notre Dame at Clemson

After the Pope’s pupils arrive at the cat-box Saturday night it’s gonna’ be an awful stink by the time they depart ‘cause a national audience will have once again witnessed the yowls and screams possible by a cat that’s been completely shaved.

Those Irish boys are gonna’ put the tin foil feet on those felines early, they’ll be hot-steppin’ and clawing to get away but there will be no place to hide.

“I really thought going into this game that Clemson was over the hump, but it appears this is a two hump camel,” Kirk’s gonna’ say to Chris Fowler and the response will tell the tale ... “Yea, Kirk, this was an old fashion curb-stomping. Clemson is not yet ready for prime-time; they've pulled another ‘clemson’ ...”

When the dust clears and the score appears it’s gonna’ tell a woeful tale for the kitties.

LEONARD’S LOSER – Clemson

Leonard ‘Post Toasties’ – “Get me outta’ here, Percy!”

Reactions: G-C-Gamecock

The name ‘Columbia’ has a familiar ring and there will be plenty of reasons for Spurrier’s bird’s to sing after whipping up on Mizzou Saturday afternoon.

Before the Gamecocks get to town they’ll have found a way to turn it around after starting 1-2 the HBC said let’s try something new and it’s spelled NUNEZ at ‘Carolina.

Back and forth from a mad dash to a pinpoint pass South Carolina’s gonna’ kick some mid-American a$$ and it’s gonna’ be yet another shocking comeback for the ‘ol HBC.

The final score will tell the tale that both cities of Columbia know so well after those barnyard boys once again figure out how to win this game.

Notre Dame at Clemson

After the Pope’s pupils arrive at the cat-box Saturday night it’s gonna’ be an awful stink by the time they depart ‘cause a national audience will have once again witnessed the yowls and screams possible by a cat that’s been completely shaved.

Those Irish boys are gonna’ put the tin foil feet on those felines early, they’ll be hot-steppin’ and clawing to get away but there will be no place to hide.

“I really thought going into this game that Clemson was over the hump, but it appears this is a two hump camel,” Kirk’s gonna’ say to Chris Fowler and the response will tell the tale ... “Yea, Kirk, this was an old fashion curb-stomping. Clemson is not yet ready for prime-time; they've pulled another ‘clemson’ ...”

When the dust clears and the score appears it’s gonna’ tell a woeful tale for the kitties.

I wonder what his is % of picks this year?

It's hard to follow The legendary Leonard....

Notre Dame at Clemson

So based on past results I should bet on Missouri and Clemson to win.

http://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/leonards-losers.55110/#post-749565

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT