ADVERTISEMENT

Let me tell y'all what really sucks....

Everyone on here better be starting that warchant... it's the only hope we've got.

Pretty sure a lot of my Saturdays just opened up. Done with sitting through 3 hours of a cluster buck clown show.

Freaking Clempson, who just two seasons ago was 'in our rearview mirror, is going to prison shower gang bang us.

Good friggn grief.
Cluck Flemson!!! We have no offense!!! We have a walk on and he should have been a walk off...We have no QB...

I'm fustrated with how we are playing too, but damn, y'all are looking to totally give up and crown the Upstate team in week 6? Whatever floats your boat I guess. For me, I'll keep hope we can right the ship a bit and the tighers stumble or we trip them up.

I'm fustrated with how we are playing too, but damn, y'all are looking to totally give up and crown the Upstate team in week 6? Whatever floats your boat I guess. For me, I'll keep hope we can right the ship a bit and the tighers stumble or we trip them up.

Pass the koolaid.

And Spurrier will wish them well on their way. He admitted how impressed he is with Clemson on his call-in show the other night.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Clemson has a great offensive line coach and an aggressive young defensive coordinator. Dano does not hesitate to replace lackluster coaches..

Reactions: jerryusc
Clem is gonna roll into Columbia 11-0.....& we'll have little to no chance.
I'm afraid you're right and so does Spurrier - hence his comments on the Thurs. nite call-in show about not hating Clemson since he wasn't raised here (all of a sudden this attitude after he KNEW the importance of beating them when we were beating them 5 years in a row) and acknowledging how "good" they are since the non-coach, Dabo, will be embarrassing him in Nov. and trying to butter-up! Sad - really sad! ALL because HE dropped the ball and let this happen!

We are better than this...I think LSU stole both of our running play signs...that's happening every game. How do we stop it ????? clemsux is honestly the least of my worries....

What sucks is laziness. Promote a horrible lineback coach as DC cuz It would take too much effort to get the best. And your ego would be hurt. Cuz your "genious" offense has been horrible for 10 yrs

Clem is gonna roll into Columbia 11-0.....& we'll have little to no chance.
dabo-swinney-leather-helmet-ncaa-football-chick-fil-a-kickoff-game-auburn-vs-clemson-850x560.jpg

Dude, watch them. look at their players and their attitudes. They well my eclipse the 60+ they put on Lou.

Clemson has a great offensive line coach and an aggressive young defensive coordinator. Dano does not hesitate to replace lackluster coaches..

As opposed to someone we know very well. Our HC is reaping what he has sown. His pride, arrogance and laziness has led to our downfall. He has a huge responsibility and it's not just to his family and pocketbook. I think his downfall and ours started when he promoted Ward to DC. He had been warned about Ward by Lawing but ignored that warning.
Ward, the great recruiter, has been shown not to be great but not even a poor recruiter which means he is bad and he's not even a good coach. It took a few years to expose his ineptness but it's there for us all to see now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT