ADVERTISEMENT

Lets go Lady G's!

17-10 Carolina leads Louisville after 1 quarter. The Cards are scrappy! We have the better players tho.

I have to say- sometimes our touch around the basket is - really- really bad. Getting a rebound and shooting one up that goes up to the top of the backboard is rough.

TV timeout helps us no doubt.
24 all.

34-28 Carolina at the half. Louisville is tough

Lady LG's came out firing in the second half. 51-36 5 min to go in 3rd q

Determination!!!!

One good thing compared to last yr is Saxton is playing better so far in the Final 4

Last edited:
59-48 Carolina. 8 and a half left in the game

All starters in double figures. We haven't had that at all the entire season - Determination!!!

36 rebounds (Louisville was right up there with us), 19 assists, but those damn turn overs 15 (couple passes I wish Zia and Aimhere could take back)

Feels good to be back in the championship game. One more to go ladies.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
And with that the Lady G’s have beaten every team in this Final Four.
Just need to beat one of them one more time.
I'm hoping it's UCONN.
Obviously the Natty is the important thing but I hope we play Connecticut.

Reactions: Judson1
I'm hoping it's UCONN.
Obviously the Natty is the important thing but I hope we play Connecticut.
Just have to win. Either a revenge win over Stanford or a win in the title game against the best program would be sweet.

Reactions: PC31
Just have to win. Either a revenge win over Stanford or a win in the title game against the best program would be sweet.
Plus each has a player I love to watch: Brink for Stanford and Bueckers for UCONN. Such good bball players.

This is want I wanted, I honestly thought Stanford poses a bigger threat to us then Uconn. Paige might get one next year, but not this year. I will give credit to Uconn in this game, they outrebounded Stanford. That was impressive, but our depth and defensive presser will get to them as the game goes. Plus our team shouldn't have a problem with the rebound advantage with Uconn yet again. Uconn will run out of gas playing us. It's what we do :)

Reactions: PC31 and taiwancock
This is want I wanted, I honestly thought Stanford poses a bigger threat to us then Uconn. Paige might get one next year, but not this year. I will give credit to Uconn in this game, they outrebounded Stanford. That was impressive, but our depth and defensive presser will get to them as the game goes. Plus our team shouldn't have a problem with the rebound advantage with Uconn yet again. Uconn will run out of gas playing us. It's what we do :)
It will depend on our ability to contain Paige. She is the one player who can go off on us.

Reactions: PC31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT