ADVERTISEMENT

Let's have a stink out.

fowl_mood

Gold Member
Oct 28, 1998
I'm talking about real disgusting odors we can bring to the game. Come to your senses gamecocks. The state motto is While I Breathe, I hope. Well, this our only hope. The fans need to take suck it up for these players having to put up with their adults stinky leadership. We can probably get the game stopped with the right mix of incredibly disgusting things. But we need to focus on a few. Release a skunk or two (cats are so lame) on the field. Have the band spell out 'pass gas" before and at halftime and everybody, well, you know, "pass gas" . Consume voluminous amounts of garlic at tailgate. Sabotage their coolers with Doo Doo ice. Make your spirit towel a waving weapon of olfactory destruction. Instead of " It's third down" use "Who stepped on that duck" cueing action. There will be Clemson people all around you. This will make for great reaction shots on the big board. We don't lose, the stoppage diminishes their chance of playoffs, and sends a message to our administration that stinky leadership will not pass the smell test anymore. At the very least, everytime they score after running 60 yards they won't have a happy reaction. Who nose, it might work. It would certainly be one of the all time great pranks. Anybody can protest climate change, real or imagined, but we can produce it. Make it an unacceptable environment. You can smell an upset in the making.

And honestly, it's stunk pretty bad at times over there at the corner of Bluff over the years, but probably will never stink as bad as this Saturday.

Unfortunately, I'm busy Saturday and cannot make the game, but y'all let it rip!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cock In Space
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT