ADVERTISEMENT

Link: First look at the team's new ops building

I don't know about the motto... "Do your job"

How about this... You can't spell "USC and Champ without Muschamp....."

See... U of SC logo sucks!!!

pky79kfjcl6g9pepphaj

Last edited:
I think the best thing out of this is hearing them say " why would you leave the building" It gives them something to do when not playing or practicing and will keep a lot of them from getting in trouble.Great job!

Reactions: jimnasium
I remember years ago, the victor's locker room at Williams Brice Stadium had a mural of two fighting gamecocks with the words "Welcome to the Cockpit!"

I wonder if it's still there??? It was pretty cool looking...

At least some thought did go into what the players might want, like a barber shop and a recording studio. At first, it seemed like this building was going to be very bland and corporate. Glad that a few personal touches went into it after all.

At least some thought did go into what the players might want, like a barber shop and a recording studio. At first, it seemed like this building was going to be very bland and corporate. Glad that a few personal touches went into it after all.

Should have installed a bar inside, this way the coaches can keep them out of Five Points after hours...

Hate to be a spoiler but not impressed by what I saw. No warmth or charm about the place. Looks like the mother ship of the fabulous four or the inside of a giant Samsung refrigerator. Maybe when those of us that paid for it get a chance to really see it, we'll be more inclined to like it.

Captain Kirk would love it.

Reactions: Garnetskies
Yes, seems too obligatory, doesn't it? It was already spurned going into the UVA game. It's entire too non-millennial. It should read, "Please devote somewhat greater effort".
My favorite is on the wall of the Clarke Central High weight room in Athens Ga. "Never leave a different color jersey standing".

Reactions: king ward
Hate to be a spoiler but not impressed by what I saw. No warmth or charm about the place. Looks like the mother ship of the fabulous four or the inside of a giant Samsung refrigerator. Maybe when those of us that paid for it get a chance to really see it, we'll be more inclined to like it.

The players love it......all that matters

When it comes to getting football players ready warmth and charm ranks right up there is the process.Eyeroll

I thought the same thing. It could use some color so it doesn't look like a psych ward

You have got to be frickin' kidding me!
I'm no kid...in fact I'm retired. But I am still young enough to get excited about this building. It is fantastic!

Reactions: tngamecock#
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT