ADVERTISEMENT

Live updates: South Carolina v. Georgia Game 3

C

Collyn Taylor

Hello all and welcome, for the final time this season, to Founders Park for some baseball. South Carolina has dropped a school-record eight SEC series this year, all in a row.

Players are kind of reeling from that right now and batting practice doesn't seem entirely lively right now. It's Latin music Sunday (Saturday) so some Spanish music is blasting during BP. It's one of my favorite traditions I think last year's team started.

No starter has been announced pitching wise for the Gamecocks (31-23, 12-17 SEC) who are in desperate need of a win today to keep their at-large bid hopes faintly burning. Right now, it would likely take a miracle to make the postseason. As Josh Reagan said, though, “If we keep winning, they’ll keep letting us play."

This game has a lot of implications for the SEC Tournament seedings, and lucky for you all I'm here to break that down for you here. Don't say I never do anything for you ;).

TV for today is on the SEC Network with David Neal and Mike Rooney on the call. So no more streaming problems this year for the folks who aren't braving the heat today. Plus wall to wall coverage right here all darn day.

Let's go have some fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News