ADVERTISEMENT

LMBO!!! Watson picked off on clemmons first possession!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BC is the best defense they've faced. And they just scored their first td in four games.lol

Reactions: wmnesbitt
Clemson has jumped offsides twice and they refuse to call it! They freaking suck so far in this game. I mean SUCK.

Reactions: SwampFox99
You can't do anything stupid to pull off the upset....... Like roughing the punter.

If BC had any offense they'd beat Clemson. They've been hitting Watson all night.

I can tell you exactly how to beat them, I just hope we have the players to pull it off with. Let's just say I'm seeing shades of Boyd in Watson.
Boyd is better than watson, the acc and other teams they have faced including and especially us are worse which makes watson look good. Watson isn't anything special, he's a soft passer with fast receivers.

Boyd had way more zip on the ball.

Boyd is better than watson, the acc and other teams they have faced including and especially us are worse which makes watson look good. Watson isn't anything special, he's a soft passer with fast receivers.

Boyd had way more zip on the ball.

Watson might throw it softer on a 10 yard pass, but Watson has at least as strong an arm as Boyd.

No way, not buying it. If Boyd had faced so many weak teams had have been way better than watson.

You might be right. He's only played 10 or so games. At this point in his career Boyd was on the bench. Most everyone who is a part of the game (coaching, playing, etc) thinks he is the real deal. But you might know more than they. We'll see.

Reactions: CockyOneStraight
You might be right. He's only played 10 or so games. At this point in his career Boyd was on the bench. Most everyone who is a part of the game (coaching, playing, etc) thinks he is the real deal. But you might know more than they. We'll see.
Be honest, the only reason Watson has started is because there is NOBODY behind him. I mean he was beaten out by the guy with the girly looking hair last year to be the starter. If Watson is all that then he will be invited to New York this year.

Reactions: IBleedUSC
Helen Keller knows more about coaching than dabo and could probably draw up better plays than him.

Are you really this dumb?

Be honest, the only reason Watson has started is because there is NOBODY behind him. I mean he was beaten out by the guy with the girly looking hair last year to be the starter. If Watson is all that then he will be invited to New York this year.

I said you might be right. If he is not invited to NY he is not a good qb. Got it. And he was beaten out because he didn't start is first game as a true freshman. You might be right.

I said you might be right. If he is not invited to NY he is not a good qb. Got it. And he was beaten out because he didn't start is first game as a true freshman. You might be right.
No, all off-season it was guaranteed by the tater fan base that Watson was the hands down Heisman winner this year. That talk has died down because while he's been good, he's far far from being great. He's not the "elite" QB he was made out to be, at least not yet in his first 10 games. Definitely not this season so far. I still can't believe he couldn't beat out that dude from last year. Hell, our QB's could have beat him out!

It's actually pretty amazing when you think about it. Deshaun Watson was one of the higher rated quarterbacks out of high school and he's pretty much turned out to be a complete and total bust.

Connor Mitch, Perry Orth & Michael Scarnecchia flew under a lot of people's radar, and they could all start for any 3A school the day they walked on the practice field.

I'm just teasing guys, don't shoot me.

Watson is good in the system that ClemSux runs!

No, all off-season it was guaranteed by the tater fan base that Watson was the hands down Heisman winner this year. That talk has died down because while he's been good, he's far far from being great. He's not the "elite" QB he was made out to be, at least not yet in his first 10 games. Definitely not this season so far. I still can't believe he couldn't beat out that dude from last year. Hell, our QB's could have beat him out!

I keep agreeing with you. Well, actually it was the media mentioning Watson as a Heisman candidate, and the Clemson fans were stupid enough to get excited about that - imagine fans doing that - but your point is still well taken. And I agree, any true freshman worth a darn should start his first game. No question about it. And yes, Orth, Nunez, anyone on the SC roster could beat out Watson. No question.

Helen Keller knows more about coaching than dabo and could probably draw up better plays than him.

Are you really this dumb?

your right, He can't coach a lick. That's the reason he has them top 5 and not number 1! None of their coaches could get a job here over our guys. Watson would be third string for us, they may have a couple guys that could start for us but not many.

come on!!!! We are looking at a 4-8 season were are best coach ever just resigned and our rival is on pace to make the top 4 playoff and have 5 straight 10 win season yet you call someone dumb cause they think Dabo is a decent coach?

Reactions: CockyOneStraight
Watson is good in the system that ClemSux runs!

You might be right about that. Some less informed fans said it was all about Chad Morris, that when he left the party would be over. As you are pointing out, the system is apparently bigger than any one assistant coach. Watson had something like 400 yards passing today, and as some of us point out, he's not any good at all. Orth would have had 500 easy.

Reactions: tundratig
your right, He can't coach a lick. That's the reason he has them top 5 and not number 1! None of their coaches could get a job here over our guys. Watson would be third string for us, they may have a couple guys that could start for us but not many.

come on!!!! We are looking at a 4-8 season were are best coach ever just resigned and our rival is on pace to make the top 4 playoff and have 5 straight 10 win season yet you call someone dumb cause they think Dabo is a decent coach?
there is nothing decent about datboy for many reasons including his qualifications. If you think he's a good person Or a good coach then you are dumb too.

You might be right about that. Some less informed fans said it was all about Chad Morris, that when he left the party would be over. As you are pointing out, the system is apparently bigger than any one assistant coach. Watson had something like 400 yards passing today, and as some of us point out, he's not any good at all. Orth would have had 500 easy.
If you think that BC is the number 1 defense in the country, or even good Then you are dumb too. Lets see how many passing yards watson would get against LSU.

Maine.... Rank 84 total offense.... In the fcs. Powerhouse there.

Howard... Rank 123 total offense DEAD LAST in the fcs - quality win there.

Florida St. Rank 47

NIU rank 56

Duke 58

Wake forest 93

Number 1 defense? Padded stats is the answer.

There's a reason this was called a potential game for clempsoning, and it wasn't because BC is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT