ADVERTISEMENT

Looking at the 2016 Schedule I can see at least 7 or 8 wins....

Your right... Talent determines results. But there is a reason why the writers from Gamecockcentral get paid. They research and look at the talent of this team more than any of us. They know more and hear more than we can. If you watched this team you too know that we don't have talent across board. UK has much better skilled players than us. I hope you are right but we lost to Citadel... If we had SEC relent we should beat them with second and third team players. We couldn't beat them with our first string. As long as no one blames Muschamp then we will be okay moving forward. People expect him to build a team out of nothing. He will only be able to do so much.

I'm not saying we aren't down in talent.........that's pretty obvious. Our defensive schemes the past two years were just plain silly (I give you Hoke's take two players completely out of the defense by lining them up 20 yards back). Just saying. If you really break it down logically, a defense even 10% better than what we showed the past two years and we win 6-7 games more over that same period. My concern next year is our defense may improve like we hope, but our offense doesn't have any play makers (and yes, KY has more playmakers at the skill spots but I don't think they are more talented overall). JMO

This is how I see it...

Muschamp has a chip on his shoulder and he is putting together a very good coaching staff...

Last season we should have won at least 10 games with a good coaching staff...

Muschamp will bring in a top 25 if not top 15 recruiting class in February...

Vandy is a win

Miss St. is rebuilding another win

East Carolina win

Kentucky win

TAM win, they have too many problems within the program

UGA Kirby hasn't put together a staff and UGA is losing recruits. Plus how many times will they mention Bryan McClendon going to South Carolina during the bowl game??? A big plus for Carolina in so many ways...

UMass win

Tennessee... They have never really beaten us in the last 3 years... Our coaching staff kept us from beating Tennessee... win..

Missouri win, they have major changes gong on....

Florida... Win Muschamp has a special place in his heart for them....

Western Carolina Win....

Clemson, we can take them... Could go either way, but I say Win....
I don’t agree Kirby has good recruits

I wish the board had an auto-lock on post older than 1 year.
This shyte gets old.
DEAR GOD .......YES !!!!! THIS IS MY BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH THIS SITE. NO REASON TO STILL HAVE POSTS FROM 2 YEARS AGO ON HERE FOR SOME TATER TOT TO BRING BACK TO THE TOP RIDICULOUS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT