ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Mullen to Florida is a done deal....

Gamecockben1979

Jun 5, 2017
guess we will wait to see what Tennessee gets. Better be ready to score some points, Mullen knows how to coach a QB

Being reported that Greg Schiano is close to being announced as Vols new coach. Jeez. Their board is in a meltdown right now

Not happy about Mullen. He's a good coach. I was hoping Florida would pick up someone like Lane Kiffen.

Good for us. Mullen is a good coach. But, he is so-so as a recruiter. We need to be able to recruit well out of Florida. This will help us.

Good for us. Mullen is a good coach. But, he is so-so as a recruiter. We need to be able to recruit well out of Florida. This will help us.
With all due respect, he's recruiting to MSU. Of course he looks like a poor recruiter. Who would want to go there?

With all due respect, he's recruiting to MSU. Of course he looks like a poor recruiter. Who would want to go there?

Time will tell. But, I'm not the only one who says this. In fact, that's a reason given for why he was bypassed previously for the Florida job, by those who knew his work there.

So so recruiter?...have you seen msu recruiting this year compared to ours?..
Not happy about our recruiting either. Though Muschamp has normally recruited better. Take a look at Mullen's recruiting during his entire tenure there. Again, that's his reputation and Florida reportedly bypassed him in the past because of it.

Msu is 6th in the sec recruiting....usc is 10th..so who sucks at recruiting?
Do you want me to go back and compare Muschamp and Mullens recruiting during the entire times they have been Head Coaches? Hell, just go back to 2016 and 2017 classes alone. Regarding 2018, I am not pleased with our class. But the recruiting season is not over, either.

Do you want me to go back and compare Muschamp and Mullens recruiting during the entire times they have been Head Coaches? Hell, just go back to 2016 and 2017 classes alone. Regarding 2018, I am not pleased with our class. But the recruiting season is not over, either.
You want to go back and compare wins and loses? With the players they both recruited..and msu will.have one hell of a team next year..and btw which one has got fired from florida?...ill wait..and your point only proves that Mullens is alot better coach than Muschamp..because Mullen has won more with less..

You want to go back and compare wins and loses? With the players they both recruited..and msu will.have one hell of a team next year..and btw which one has got fired from florida?...ill wait..and your point only proves that Mullens is alot better coach than Muschamp..because Mullen has won more with less..
I am not saying that Mullen is a bad hire. The SECOND thing I wrote above is that "MULLEN IS A GOOD COACH". What I'm saying is that it could be worse for us. We are a small state. WE MUST be able to recruit well out-of-state, especially with Dabo and Smart rolling, having their pick of who they want in SC and GA. Consequently, the states of North Carolina and Florida will be VERY important for us, more so than ever before.

I am not saying that Mullen is a bad hire. The SECOND thing I wrote above is that "MULLEN IS A GOOD COACH". What I'm saying is that it could be worse for us. We are a small state. WE MUST be able to recruit well out-of-state, especially with Dabo and Smart rolling, having their pick of who they want in SC and GA. Consequently, the states of North Carolina and Florida will be VERY important for us, more so than ever before.

Good points.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT