ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Northwestern is gonna

Judson1

Jul 31, 2008
ensure OSU doesn’t sneak into the CFP.
Looking like Oklahoma all the way now.

I want teams that will beat Clemson

You do realize Georgia is our chief in-conference rival, right? Any marginal benefit the Gamecocks get from the SEC having two playoff teams would be dwarfed by the fact that one of them is freakin’ GEORGIA. I detest Georgia.

Georgia in the CFP makes it more difficult for USC to win the East anytime soon.

You do realize Georgia is our chief in-conference rival, right? Any marginal benefit the Gamecocks get from the SEC having two playoff teams would be dwarfed by the fact that one of them is freakin’ GEORGIA. I detest Georgia.

Georgia in the CFP makes it more difficult for USC to win the East anytime soon.
U do realize if Clemson wins a title this year it will be two in 4 yrs and they are our only RIVAL. I would rather lose to Georgia every year if that meant we beat Clemson

Reactions: PC31 and 92Pony
U do realize if Clemson wins a title this year it will be two in 4 yrs and they are our only RIVAL. I would rather lose to Georgia every year if that meant we beat Clemson

This is not an either or choice. Clemson can easily lose in the playoffs without Georgia making it. Last I checked, I think Bama is going to make it. No reason for a Gamecock fan to ever wish something good for Georgia unless.

1. They are playing Clemson
or
2. They are playing someone we need to lose in order to help USC win the division

Reactions: Dynamic Knob

Guys there’s no right answer answer for a Gamecock. If you want to stack the field to ensure your main rival doesn’t win, it must include Georgia.
If you hope your other rival doesn’t make it in, your main rival has a better shot.
We don’t win either way. Because their resumes build compared to ours.

Oops. That was a bit premature.

And TOSU has a bit stronger SOS than does Oklahoma.

WOW there Sherlock! You mean a team actually built on their 3 point lead ( at the time of the post)? I guess that’s never happened before?

Well here’s a surprise for you. The post was about the level of difficulty OSU had with Northwestern. And OSU had to throttle them to stand any chance to jump OK. Northwestern kept it close enough to “ensure OSU doesnt reach the CFP”.

We are not stealing any kids form Georgia or Clemson regardless. We haven’t learned the $100 handshake

If a team signs better players than the Gamecocks, it must have cheated.

If those who share this opinion have evidence, submit it to the ACC, NCAA, and SEC. If not, these comments make our fanbase look like a bunch of losers.

Go Gamecocks!

SC 95

Reactions: Dynamic Knob
If a team signs better players than the Gamecocks, it must have cheated.

If those who share this opinion have evidence, submit it to the ACC, NCAA, and SEC. If not, these comments make our fanbase look like a bunch of losers.

Go Gamecocks!

SC 95
The NCAA can do nothing about the money that changes hands look at the basketball thingy.
-Cam Newton

OSU was never going to jump Oklahoma. Oklahoma avenged their only loss of the year that was to a pretty good Texas team. OSU can't erase they took to a mediocre Purdue team.
Georgia? Yea, I figure right now they are among the 4 best teams in the country. The Alabama loss didn't hurt them. In fact it helped. But they can't erase the beatdown they took at LSU a couple months back.
Figure ND is the weakest of the bunch, but are undefeated even against a weak schedule.

And to cover the last topic of this thread. And it is on every message board in existence. The notion that every school that is better than ones particular school is no doubt cheating to the highest degree. And maybe they are. College football is big business. If others are, you better find out what, and how they are doing it, and employ a plan of your own before you get left, or stay, in the dust.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT