ADVERTISEMENT

Loved Reece Davis' Comments

last night when closing the CFB playoff show.

He said "7:30 Saturday Night, Clemson be careful".
I caught that remark as the program was signing off and loved it. I wish he had had time to be more specific in his reasoning. He might have earlier in the program; I did not see the first half of the show. Go Cocks!!

Reactions: okccock
Boy?? How big a ol' boy are you?
Don't make me open an ole can of "Whoop-ass!" on ya! Not sure if you were referencing Roy D Mercer or the other comedian that name escapes me!

Boy? Who you calling boy? I have a bucket full of balls, a yard full of D__k and enough hair on my ass to weave an Indian blanket! Who you calling Boy!

Don't care which one, both of them made me chuckle!! Roy D Mercer loves his Boy reference though!

Don't make me open an ole can of "Whoop-ass!" on ya! Not sure if you were referencing Roy D Mercer or the other comedian that name escapes me!

Boy? Who you calling boy? I have a bucket full of balls, a yard full of D__k and enough hair on my ass to weave an Indian blanket! Who you calling Boy!

Don't care which one, both of them made me chuckle!! Roy D Mercer loves his Boy reference though!

Roy...D...Mercer

Enjoyed him. He ruffled a buncha feathers. LOL

Reactions: Triton20x
Was 6'3", 276, the last time I had a physical. Was told to kick the beer & the carbs. Not doing so well at that.

Well how's about I come down thur and whip yor ass??

Seriously though, Rod, don't cross me. I believe you're in the Lexington area, I am currently employed on Sunset.

Roy...D...Mercer

Enjoyed him. He ruffled a buncha feathers. LOL
The one about being sold bad green apples and he ruined his brand new sheepskin car seat cover is hilarious! Called the grocery store manager and told him he owed him a new cover! Then told him he needed some liquid butt putty or a butt-plug because he ain't sure he can drive anywhere now!!

Reactions: gpcocks
I wish Lou was still commentating! I'm glad Mark May is gone but Lou was funny even if he did have too much saliva in his dentures. His ND Homerism got a little old but he was comical and he knew football. Boy when he left eSpin, he disappeared!

Rece is an Alabama alum. He's just a normal Bama homer hoping Clemson doesn't make the playoffs because of what they have done to much better Bama defenses the past 2 years. He pulls the ole try to be neutral scrap but if you pay attention to him throughout the year, you can clearly see the bias although it's not Finebaumian.

Well how's about I come down thur and whip yor ass??

Seriously though, Rod, don't cross me. I believe you're in the Lexington area, I am currently employed on Sunset.

Sure, I could use a good ass whoopin', however....I'm no where near Lexington.

Reactions: gpcocks
That's Jay Hickman right there. Funniest comedian to ever play in Myrtle Beach.
Yes!!!! That's him! He is the one with the "Wanna go for a motor boat ride, with me please!" story too, I'm pretty sure! Definitely funny stuff!

LOL! But a bit of a misquote, there.

"Fat, drunk, & stupid is no way to go through life, son."
For some reason this made me think about Jerry Clower, " Ohhhh, just shoot up here amongst us, because someone needs some relief!"
Another hilarious story teller!! I'm not some comedian geek but these are some good ones!

Reactions: USCRBCOCK
For some reason this made me think about Jerry Clower, " Ohhhh, just shoot up here amongst us, because someone needs some relief!"
Another hilarious story teller!! I'm not some comedian geek but these are some good ones!
aaawwwwww, knock him out John!

Reactions: Triton20x
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT