ADVERTISEMENT

Low post counts

michaeltsims

Oct 10, 2002
Lexington, SC
I do not know if you can still do it, but do you guys remember when you could see how many people were on the forum at one time? You still might be able to do that, I don't know. But I remember watching during big announcements and thousands and thousands of people would be online watching at one time.

If you notice though, there are not thousands of usernames here that post regularly. I was/am one of those people who come here regularly and read others comments and posts. As a matter of fact, I come on here multiple times a day and stay way too long. I was a paying Insider for years before I realized my addiction to these boards was taking too much time in my life. Still, I read comments all the time, but post very little.

I was an invited walk on for Holtz and was offered a scholarship after summer camp before eventually walking away from football for good. I am a huge fan. But if I made a comment that many of you disagreed with I am positive someone would look at my post count (well it's finally getting up there after all these years) and automatically call me a tater or troll. Listen, yes there are trolls and imposter fans here. Yes they create fake names just to stir the pot. But a low post count does not automatically qualify one as being a Clempson fan.

Would you please, please grow up just a little and stop resorting to name calling and catty online insults? I would assume most of you all are adults. Why is it so difficult to act like one online?

Now go ahead and insult my grammar, punctuation, and opinion.

Last edited:
If you joined before 2010, you are okay with me.

We picked up a bunch of T/shirt fans after Latti's first game against UGA. We have also seen a bunch of striped-cocks since November 2014

We picked up a bunch of T/shirt fans after Latti's first game against UGA. We have also seen a bunch of striped-cocks since November 2014
What about 2010 before the Georgia game? :p

CBSSports got rid of their sports forums in 2011-2012 I believe so that might be a reason why you saw an influx of new posters as well.

I would say a lot of the people that joined between 2006-2009 and only have 1-300 posts are the ones trolling and causing trouble.

My freshman year at USC was 1999 so i've truly ridden the highs and lows of these teams.

I see where youngins like myself stand... :(

What about 2010 before the Georgia game? :p

CBSSports got rid of their sports forums in 2011-2012 I believe so that might be a reason why you saw an influx of new posters as well.

I would say a lot of the people that joined between 2006-2009 and only have 1-300 posts are the ones trolling and causing trouble.

My freshman year at USC was 1999 so i've truly ridden the highs and lows of these teams.

If you bought the t-shirt before the UGA game of 2010, you cannot return it.

Yes, there is a way to see the online members.... go to http://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/ scroll to the bottom, and it's on the right.

As for my current low post count (and obviously just rejoined minutes ago).... I'm a 14 year veteran of this site and had over 4000 before i stopped. I had my reasons.

Another thing to keep in mind, is when the board went to the new format, some of us lost our message totals, but we retained our original join date. In my case, I have been on the board since 2001, but lost several hundred messages in my post count.

I have been here and was a insider subscriber in 04. I don't know how my join date and post count went to zero, but it doesn't really bother me.

I was a member back when the site first started back in 1998. When they first started charging for premium service I think it was $4.95 a month and I was grandfathered in under that charge for several years. Gave up paid service back in 2012. I have always followed post on here and never really posted a replies.

I've been here since about 1999-2000 In that area.Been banned quite a few times but that is a natural thing for me.Health took me by the balls but hell I might die tomorrow but I still can type.I told my wife to make sure my Mac is in the casket with me.Can't miss Gamecock Central.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT