ADVERTISEMENT

Lower deck seating...

sdl_usc

Oct 12, 2009
What is the lowest row you would sit in the lower deck at midfield to watch the game? Can you see well enough over the players heads rows 10-15? We usually sit up higher. Thank in advance...

You've touched on one of the things we sorely need to do at Williams-Brice: lower the playing field as some schools (Ohio St. comes to mind) have done to improve the view from the lower seats. You shouldn't have to pay good money for undesirable seats with obstructed views.

Reactions: Lakecock1
Depends on the side.. west side lower seating starts above field level.. east side has seats that you cannot see the field from the players on the sideline..

Reactions: uscdoug
I gave up my season tickets when all three kids entered college. I had tickets on the 47 and 45 yard lines two rows up. Unless it went out of bounds on that side I could see everything. I did have a little trouble on endzone passes to that side. But I my kids loved it as they got to converse and get pictures with cocky

You couldn't pay me to sit in the east lower. Dreadful seats. Even the club level on the east side isn't anything to fork over extra money for really. Best seats are west upper 304-306 rows 1-10, west lower anytning but section 1 because you can't see the big screen in some seats, and the Zone. I love being able to go to a clean bathroom while listening to the game on the radio and watch other games on tv when I'm inside getting a snack or fixing a drink.

What is the lowest row you would sit in the lower deck at midfield to watch the game? Can you see well enough over the players heads rows 10-15? We usually sit up higher. Thank in advance...
West 12th was good but I moved to 20th row and like it better.

You've touched on one of the things we sorely need to do at Williams-Brice: lower the playing field as some schools (Ohio St. comes to mind) have done to improve the view from the lower seats. You shouldn't have to pay good money for undesirable seats with obstructed views.

Sounds like a damn good idea to me - if it can be done.

Reactions: king ward
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT