ADVERTISEMENT

LSU game should be a win to take..

cockofthegoat

Sep 21, 2015
With the NCAA rules violations and self-imposed penalties I think the game is ours to take.. Looks like their QB may be out.

Looks like Odell is ban from campus for 2 years.. Watch the taters now claim another NC..
We all need one of those $180k no show jobs.

LSU is still LSU - Extremely talented across the board. The Koolaid is flowing maybe a little too freely, I think. Do we have a shot? Yes, we have a punchers chance. Is it a lock that we are going to win? Absolutely not. Vegas doesn’t think so either.
I’m concerned that too many here are setting themselves up for a huge letdown, and then Sunday/Monday on here will be wild wailing and gnashing of teeth.....

LSU is still LSU - Extremely talented across the board. The Koolaid is flowing maybe a little too freely, I think. Do we have a shot? Yes, we have a punchers chance. Is it a lock that we are going to win? Absolutely not. Vegas doesn’t think so either.
I’m concerned that too many here are setting themselves up for a huge letdown, and then Sunday/Monday on here will be wild wailing and gnashing of teeth.....

agreed. I’m not putting this in the win column until I see zeros across the scoreboard. LSU is still more talented top to bottom. We’ve got to play a great game to win. I think we can, I’m seeing 31-24 type game

Reactions: 92Pony
im not convinced theyre all that talented. coaching and elite talent at top positions is great once in a while, but when those guys leave its a different ballgame. they havent imposed their will on anyone this season

im not convinced theyre all that talented. coaching and elite talent at top positions is great once in a while, but when those guys leave its a different ballgame. they havent imposed their will on anyone this season
They imposed their will on Vandy just as much as we did, and that’s with Vandy having a full squad. We have a good chance to win, especially with Brennan out but; to bypass them like we got this in the bag is a mistake.

No weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth here if we lose. You’re right, LSU is still a very talented, well coached team. If we get the win, I’ll be ecstatic. If we have the opportunity to win and blow it, I’ll be pissed. I’m excited about the opportunity, and I can’t wait to see how it plays out.

I disagree. LSU has talent, sure, but they haven't used it this year. I'd say they're the second worst SEC team right now. On top of that, they won't have their starting quarterback and have had a lot of drama come up with the admission of serious violations. South Carolina has talent too and is playing with more fire right now. I don't care what Vegas says. South Carolina is the favorite in my mind. Sure, LSU could pull it together and win. But I don't see it happening. I'm sticking with my 5-5 or 6-4 prediction and wins at Auburn and LSU.
You got a little koolaid on your lip there..... I’m kidding! :p Just joking with you!
I see that side of things - I seriously hope you’re right!! I’ll be pulling like heck for it!! Go Cocks!

Reactions: Brace1
With the NCAA rules violations and self-imposed penalties I think the game is ours to take.. Looks like their QB may be out.

I don't know. Teams in situations like LSU typically go one of two ways......crash and burn or go on a win streak.

Plus this is the type game where Muschamp's track record is bad.....winnable game on the road against a decent team.

They are going to concentrate on shutting the run down and force us to pass. We will see if Hill is the man this weekend.

Cautious Optimism here! I dont want too much false hope, kinda like we were after UGA going into Florida last year.

They've had issues on defense and it looks like their QB is out for the game so I like our chances. However, just because their defense has given up a lot of points doesn't mean they don't have talent on that side of the ball. Teams like Alabama and LSU sometimes struggle on defense early in the season because of losing players to the NFL. Inexperienced, but talented guys usually get better as the season progresses. Just take a look at their depth chart on defense and it's loaded with 4-star guys. They just haven't come together. Maybe they won't but the talent is there.https://247sports.com/college/lsu/L...rsus-Mississippi-State-151767933/#151767933_8

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT