ADVERTISEMENT

Lurking Dawgs take Heed........

Status
Not open for further replies.
UGA played just 12 of 22 starters in the 2nd half vs Austin Peay. Meanwhile in Columbia you played your starters the entire game. You have very little depth anywhere........most especially the DL and DB's. Now Wonnum is hobbled.

Didn't you guys have to go on 4th down TWICE just to keep drives alive?;)
The only guy y'all have that would play for us is Samuel, not sure he would start over our guys though. You boy's are over matched and sadly all of you have bought into whatever Muschamp is selling. This is going to get UGLY for you people..........................
Solid 12th post! I have a visual of Bill Murray in the bottom of a swimming pool holding up Tootsie Roll and hollering Doodie!

2017 game in Athens was decided by Carolina's ineffectual offense, led by a substandard OC and lacking both Samuel and Dowdle. None of those handicaps are in play this year.

Reactions: xTHExNERFxHAMMERx
Carolina fans think that Jake Bentley will run a hurry up offense and get the ball out quickly to some good wide receivers. As a UGA fan, I think that UGA has a really good OL and back up OLs that would start for many other teams. Carolina has 3 seniors on their starting OL but has 3 freshmen on their 2nd team OL. Substitution will be very important in this game. As this hot and humid game goes on, Georgia will substitute liberally and keep elite OL fresh. Carolina will substitute young, inexperienced OL in or continue to play tired starters. Georgia will begin to overwhelm the SoCar defense in the second half. Georgia has 3 excellent running backs to substitute in and pound the rock. If Carolina stacks the box, UGA has three 5-star WR's and a plethora of 4 star WR's and TE's. QB Jake Fromm had a higher QB rating than Jake Bentley last year and took his team to overtime in the national championship game.

Well hell, let's don't even play. We will just give you u the win. I am sure every other team on your schedule will do that as well. Bama will fold it in the SEC CG and the the National Title game as well. You guys are national champs. Everybody else might as well quit playing and take up knitting. We don't belong on the field with you. You have the greatest assemblage of talent lead by the best coach I n the country.....wait...that's Bama. These are 18-22 year old kids. Anything can happen. And the old saying... they don't play them on paper.....We will see you on Saturday. Here is to a good game, no one hurt and the refs let the players decide it.

Actually it's not that close and is widening with every new recruiting class for Kirby so far.
https://www.gatorcountry.com/feature/comparing-floridas-talent-to-its-sec-east-rivals/

Kirby also has the #1 ranked 2019 class per Rivals as of today and the state of Georgia high school is having a down year compared to the previous two years, so the Kang went national to fill the void. 2020 the state is loaded again and Kirby is already locking that down and probably should have another #1 class. My point isn’t to brag on this board, because I know it can come off that way. it’s just to point out the lunacy when I hear a lot of Gamecocks saying Kirby is on the hot seat if he doesn’t repeat as SEC East Champs. I’m of the opinion that Kirby is a couple of years ahead of schedule and his future teams will be much better year by year based on simple math. This doesn’t mean UGA won’t lose games by any stretch, but the similarities to Sabans run aren’t far fetched either with the ridiculous talent coming to Athens in the years to come.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
You will be intimidated. You have brought just as good teams to Colombia before and left with a loss. The Georgia players have commented every other year how the environment is just relentless for 60 minutes.

This isn’t 2012 anymore. Mark Richt is in Miami and Kirby already won in Cola in 2016. Not saying UGA can’t lose, but they will not be intimidated. Fromm played in front of 103,000 at Neyland last year of which 90,000 were screaming hillbillies when Tennessee fans still thought they were good.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Cola is hot for sure. No lie, hottest game I ever attended was in Athens. I believe it was the game where Brandon Bennett went over the top for a score as time ran out. Munson was saying "lay down dogs, lay down." It was about 92 before , then it rained for a few minutes and the sun came back out with a vengance. I saw a few old people have to get carried out, and I was in my late 20s and I thought I was going to fall out..
I was there! Saw the exact same things you did!!

Reactions: tngamecock#
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT