ADVERTISEMENT

Man, it’s been one of those days.

BeCocky77

Sep 21, 2020
Not sure if anyone can relate.

Got up this morning and was getting things together to take the wife and kids a couple hours up the road to a fall festival. Was scarfing a quick breakfast at the kitchen counter when my wife comes in and asks “did you want to leave by 9:15?” I was in the middle of a bite and just shrugged and said “yeah, that’s fine with me.” She responded with “wow, you’re in a bad mood.”

It turned into a back and forth of me denying I was in a bad mood and insisting that I said 9:15 was fine because I didn’t really care and her doubling down that I obviously was in a bad mood. Of course, I ended up being in a bad mood, as did she.

Only solution is to hit the sack and press the reset button for tomorrow.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
This is the wrong forum for this, but hey, it’s 2020 and our team is bad, so why not. If it keeps up, hire a private investigator. Trust me.

• Wow
Reactions: purenonsense
Go hunting...you're in your tree stand an hour before sunrise and you don't get home 'til lunchtime. She'll be missin her man for sure.

Not sure if anyone can relate.

Got up this morning and was getting things together to take the wife and kids a couple hours up the road to a fall festival. Was scarfing a quick breakfast at the kitchen counter when my wife comes in and asks “did you want to leave by 9:15?” I was in the middle of a bite and just shrugged and said “yeah, that’s fine with me.” She responded with “wow, you’re in a bad mood.”

It turned into a back and forth of me denying I was in a bad mood and insisting that I said 9:15 was fine because I didn’t really care and her doubling down that I obviously was in a bad mood. Of course, I ended up being in a bad mood, as did she.

Only solution is to hit the sack and press the reset button for tomorrow.

what are you doing married to my wife? 😀:)

If she followed up your reply when you said you weren’t in a bad mood with “ why are you yelling at me” then I know it’s her.
You then get to explain how you weren’t remotely yelling only to hear “do you hear yourself.” I could go on, but we lead parallel lives.

Must have been in the air yesterday. Mine constantly commented on every move even though I gave up an afternoon of what is the best weekend of deer hunting to do something for her.

And that is why, after one marriage, I'll never do it again...I love hearing these stories though. It reinforces my stance
Na it’s part of it to me anyway. I’m not always the nicest person 100% of the time. She has to deal with me some days and I promise she gets what she dishes out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT