ADVERTISEMENT

Many are saying that UT can still go on and have a decent season and go bowling

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
starting with us. UT is looking at our game as a must win and a game the viles can use to turn their misfortunes into riches. It's a must win for us if we have any type of season at all. We have already squander two winnable games, UNC and Mizz.

Last edited:
That's the part that scares me. UT does have talent, even though they are thugs the team can play.

Lou Holtz made a very nice career out of motivating thugs to win ball games.

Every where but here. We were choirboys.

Tennessee is a sinking ship right now. They've lost 10 players since the spring. They're going to get smoked tomorrow. U just dont see any way for Tennessee to make a bowl. Not even a charity invite at 5-7.
you're right. They are so desperate, they're starting a freshman QB tomorrow.RollLaughRollLaughLaughingjumpingsmile

Guarantano is toast.

We'll beat Tennesee as bad as Florida did. They are rotten to the core and the rats Pruitt tries to keep are making Knoxville a prison for rehabbing thugs. Instead of all football coaches on staff, they need 1 criminologist.

Our D line will have a field day against them.

Reactions: lawcalcock
I think the one thing University of Tennessee fans forget, is that they still have the same coaches and players they did in week one. They have shown absolutely nothing positive to this point.

Recently a TN player while being arrested, stated that he shoots cops. And then threatened to find the female officer when he gets out of jail. Pretty serious behavior. Not sure what the TN has done about that.

In August I thought we'd beat UNC and lose to UT in Knoxville. I still adhere to the latter. Pruitt gets credit for jettisoning Banks and they always play well against us. Despite the UK win at home I still think we will win 4 at the most this year. Next year we will win 5 and Muschamp will be fired. The school will work something out on his buyout.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
In August I thought we'd beat UNC and lose to UT in Knoxville. I still adhere to the latter. Pruitt gets credit for jettisoning Banks and they always play well against us. Despite the UK win at home I still think we will win 4 at the most this year. Next year we will win 5 and Muschamp will be fired. The school will work something out on his buyout.

I tend to agree with you.

Reactions: Brace1
Wouldn't put a dime on the game in Knoxville. That could easily be the week the stars align. Line will likely be tight - maybe SC -4.

South Carolina will run the ball on UT. Your lines look solid.

Yeah, UT has some talent, but most of the 4 and 5 Stars who have been in weigh-training more than 18 months have either transferred or have been replaced by Pruitt’s youngsters.

Line up and run it. They have some size, but too few bodies on their lines to go 4 quarters with a team with any depth.

We'll beat Tennesee as bad as Florida did. They are rotten to the core and the rats Pruitt tries to keep are making Knoxville a prison for rehabbing thugs. Instead of all football coaches on staff, they need 1 criminologist.

Our D line will have a field day against them.

The players are human beings, even if they play at UT.

The players are human beings, even if they play at UT.
So are the women with restrsining orders and the police they insult. Banks was kicked off the team 20 days after his arrest but not before no discipline was implemented and he started in the Florida game. Pruitt is a PR nightmare for Tennessee.

So are the women with restrsining orders and the police they insult. Banks was kicked off the team 20 days after his arrest but not before no discipline was implemented and he started in the Florida game. Pruitt is a PR nightmare for Tennessee.

Yes, agree Pruitt is a nightmare. But, you speak of "the rats Pruitt tries to keep are making Knoxville a prison for rehabbing thugs" and by doing this you are branding the entire Vols team. I am no fan of the Vols, but this is too broad a statement. If Banks is the one you are targeting then say so.

Yes, agree Pruitt is a nightmare. But, you speak of "the rats Pruitt tries to keep are making Knoxville a prison for rehabbing thugs" and by doing this you are branding the entire Vols team. I am no fan of the Vols, but this is too broad a statement. If Banks is the one you are targeting then say so.

Thugs is plural for Thompson and Banks. Those are the only 2 players covered in the media for verbal threats and arrests.

You don't have to tell me how to post. I assumed readers would know about the 2 reported issues.

Reactions: Brutal Rooster
Thugs is plural for Thompson and Banks. Those are the only 2 players covered in the media for verbal threats and arrests.

You don't have to tell me how to post. I assumed readers would know about the 2 reported issues.

After all you are Superior. Why would anyone tell you how to post.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
After all you are Superior. Why would anyone tell you how to post.

Just a name.....statement was self explanatory if you read and follow the sport. No "broad statements" were intended.

Current image of Tennessee is really poor because of lack discipline by Pruitt for off field player issues and it has spilled over into their games.

Go watch the Jeremy Banks video in the back of the police car and tell me what is a better word than Thug to describe his behavior.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT