ADVERTISEMENT

Mask Requirements for Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

trvs_game

Jun 29, 2008
My wife and I are looking to take our 4 year old son to his first Carolina game and want to be prepared. If this has already been discussed I apologize. Thanks for the help

Yea, been looking at this same thing. People will show up, NOT wearing a mask. I don't know who has and hasnt been vaccinated. I'd love to bring my young boys to the games this year, but since they cant yet get a shot, I'll be watching at home.

And I just have to say, anyone who takes medical advice from Biden needs to rethink that a bit.

Sadly we’ve gotten to the point where one is shamed for not getting the shot or not getting a 2nd dose, not wearing a mask, not wearing two masks. Going to large venues…..weddings, church, funerals, etc.

When we take our lives back?
When we reach the point where the idiots on the opposite side of the spectrum are not labeling us as 'SELFISH'. I didn't take all those idiots to raise.

Yea, been looking at this same thing. People will show up, NOT wearing a mask. I don't know who has and hasnt been vaccinated. I'd love to bring my young boys to the games this year, but since they cant yet get a shot, I'll be watching at home.

And I just have to say, anyone who takes medical advice from Biden needs to rethink that a bit.
And, the same applies to those who 'follow the science' and listen to Fauci the Fraud.

Let’s stop the arguing and just get along folks. I have family on both sides of this and I’m not ready for a civil war over masks or vaccines. I hate wearing a mask, but I wear one when out to help protect the community. And I didn’t want to get a vaccine, but I got it in hopes that it’ll speed us back to normal living. We’re all in this together, and fighting doesn’t help.

That’s the spirit way to be selfish!
c19.png

Reactions: BigTomE
We have to cancel our 1-year trial of communism, or it will keep auto-renewing. (see Australia, New Zealand, etc.)

I'm sure everyone on this thread would go out of their way to help their fellowman if there were any substance to it.

They told us to mask up, but Fauci himself has stated they are useless. They told us to get the vaccine and the vaccine only. Now we know the vaccine is doing little, if anything, to prevent infection or help herd immunity in the slightest. (and likely hurting with the Alpha-centric focus.)

The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than cowardly." - Robert Anton Wilson

Last edited:
Thinking that idea of shared humanity completely escapes you.
What a hypocrite. In this thread, Williams Brice Stadium represents a venue for 'shared humanity'. The government at EVERY level, and the school itself, has established a policy that masks are NOT required, but are recommended. That means that those who attend will have to make a personal decision for THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILY ONLY.

The choices are multiple:
1. Attend and don't wear a mask.
2. Attend and wear a mask. (includes those who cow-tow to those who say you are selfish if you don't wear a mask).
3. Move to another area (vacant seating area or standing area) if you want to wear a mask, but others around you do not.
4. Don't attend if you fear those not wearing a mask will put you and your family in harms way.

The rules are in place, but YOU want others to follow new rules that YOU get to dictate to others, but they can't dictate to you. GTFOOH

Reactions: BigTomE
Let’s stop the arguing and just get along folks. I have family on both sides of this and I’m not ready for a civil war over masks or vaccines. I hate wearing a mask, but I wear one when out to help protect the community. And I didn’t want to get a vaccine, but I got it in hopes that it’ll speed us back to normal living. We’re all in this together, and fighting doesn’t help.
I agree with you but you have to understand something here. People that are sitting and watching the mainstream media all day everyday and listening to people like that are being directed to fight and hate because of this. So it's easy for people like our friend in this thread to spew this sort of vitriol against his fellow gamecock fan.

The ones controlling the narrative believe they are creating a voting bloc based on vaccinated versus unvaccinated and so forth.

They're idiotic enough to believe this vaccinated conservative is going to suddenly start voting Democrat because I got the shot.

Last edited:
So as of today we are the most infected territory in the world. Why? Clearly, we don't wear masks, and we have low vaccination rates. But, it appears, this is what many here want.

I don't get it.

On top of the world, South Carolina,
107/100,000 residents
2nd in the world, per capita, of any country or state
Tennessee, 102/100,000 pic.twitter.com/j3WqB5MKEE

• Haha
Reactions: Cybercock
So as of today we are the most infected territory in the world. Why? Clearly, we don't wear masks, and we have low vaccination rates. But, it appears, this is what many here want.

I don't get it.

107/100,000 residents

Better not go to the game then.

So glad it was written that way for Williams Brice Stadium and Darlington Raceway! I will not be wearing a mask at either one of them this weekend cause I am fully vaccinated.
My wife caught the virus even having both shots. She has no idea where she caught the virus.

There are so many royal subjects that do not deserve to live in a free country that was purchased for them by liberty loving people who were not afraid to give their lives for our freedom. These subjects are afraid to leave their own house. They should be ashamed but of course they're not.

You can double or triple up on masks if you want.
I double up when I go out in a crowd or even to church and I'm fully vaccinated. There are a number of people in our county that have contracted the virus and are fully vaccinated.

I have not been vaccinated, and I have never worn a mask. Hell, I haven’t been to a doctor in 30 years. Y’all keep pumping poison in your bodies, making the pharmaceuticals and politicians rich. I’ll keep living debt free, and on my own terms.
You do realize right now your have at least 5 vaccines in your body?

• Haha
Reactions: Gamecockben1979

I don't get it.

107/100,000 residents

You do know other people driving into or through our state can stop by and get their COVID test.

A lot of folks who can't get a covid test in their state, get it done in other states.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lakecock1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT