ADVERTISEMENT

MBB Game Thread vs UGA….

Gamecockben1979

Jun 5, 2017
Any predictions on attendance?

Im guessing 3000 actual butts in seats given the weather, performance and lack of interest.

Is there a poorer shooting team in the SEC than the Gamecocks? It’s difficult to watch them play.

Pretty telling when your down by 10 at home against a team thats lost 7 straight!

Georgias wins this year-Florida International, SC State, Memphis, Jacksonville and Western Carolina.

This is indefensible. There is still time to come back. Win this one or go ahead and resign or get fired post game….and this is coming from one of the bigger defenders of Frank on this board.
He won't be fired before April 1st. That's when his buyout drops to $3M (regardless of years remaining) under his renegotiated contract. That's a reduction from what it was.

Georgia losses this year: East Tennessee State, Wofford, Northwestern, George Mason and Gardner Webb to name a few.

If I’m pointing to one consistent problem with the program (other than poor recruiting), it would have to be our propensity to foul. Leading up to, and including, the Final Four team, we were absolutely sound on defense. We pressured the ball, defended the wing pass, gave help from the weak side, rotated, etc.
The next year or two, I think we thought we were being officiated unfairly. At this point, it’s just bad coaching.

He won't be fired before April 1st. That's when his buyout drops to $3M (regardless of years remaining) under his renegotiated contract. That's a reduction from what it was.
Yeah, unless the locker room just completely turns on him and/or turns toxic I just don't see it happening.

But that doesn't mean we go ahead and can't start looking (if we haven't already.

Reactions: rogue cock
And in true Frank substitution patterns… We didn’t see Bryant or D Carter for about the last 10 minutes of the half. I hope they both have two fouls and he was saving them cause if not that’s just sinful.

That next-to-last possession was painful to watch. Pass the ball around the perimeter about five times, then throw it away trying to get it to the post. I'd rather have a missed shot than a turnover!

Reactions: king ward
Same stuff every game
More shots than the other team but less made shots
Twice as many free throws by the other team.
The stats are the same every game.

Barring a surprise turnaround, Frank is 13:23 away from the very, very hot seat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT