ADVERTISEMENT

MBB just sh!t the bed

I don't know what the next step is but something or someone somewhere has to change. I don't expect the NCAAT every single year but with our resources, we should be making it more often than not.

And for those who are going to say that there's no reason to keep Frank:

1. Who is going to come here?
2. Do you trust Ray Tanner to make a coaching hire?

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
He's not getting fired. But there's another question: do we give Frank a raise and extension? If we don't, will it be a repeat of Eddie Fogler?

He's not getting fired. But there's another question: do we give Frank a raise and extension? If we don't, will it be a repeat of Eddie Fogler?
giphy-downsized-large.gif

What’s worst about Frank’s teams is that just when you’re ready to leave them for dead, they pull off a few big wins to get themselves into legitimate tournament discussion, then they lose a couple dumb ones to make you a write them off, then win another couple to get back in it, etc..

Reactions: TAV31 and jeff2001
What’s worst about Frank’s teams is that just when you’re ready to leave them for dead, they pull off a few big wins to get themselves into legitimate tournament discussion, then they lose a couple dumb ones to make you a write them off, then win another couple to get back in it, etc..
Totally agree, I could see us winning a couple of games in the SEC tournament.

Reactions: JDishnell
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT