ADVERTISEMENT

MBB: Vandy

Jaybird1010

Jan 14, 2018
Ok I guess I will start it. We are down 30-26 at halftime. Big thing so far is we are not hitting free throws. If we ever got good, teams would play hack a Gray. He can’t hit a free throw for nothing. He should just hand the ball back to the ref to save time.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Ok I guess I will start it. We are down 30-26 at halftime. Big thing so far is we are not hitting free throws. If we ever got good, teams would play hack a Gray. He can’t hit a free throw for nothing. He should just hand the ball back to the ref to save time.
link to streaming of game>..thx in advance...RMO III

Scotty Pippen Jr just pulled a big steal on a missed 3point shot. He jumped up and when James Reese contend the shot, he stuck out his right leg while JR is in the air hooked his leg to create the foul. The referee got to pay closer attention. He jumped about 2 feet behind the arc but landed about 1/2 foot inside. How is that possible if you go straight up?

Much needed win. We need to get to 500 in conference to have a chance at the dance. Probably at least two or three games over that but I just don’t see it.

Scotty Pippen Jr just pulled a big steal on a missed 3point shot. He jumped up and when James Reese contend the shot, he stuck out his right leg while JR is in the air hooked his leg to create the foul. The referee got to pay closer attention. He jumped about 2 feet behind the arc but landed about 1/2 foot inside. How is that possible if you go straight up?
You know by now that he doesn’t have the same set of rules as everyone else.

So glad we won, I can't stand Pippen and his million trips to free throw line a game. Again look what happens when you don't foul every two seconds and turn the ball over in the 2nd half.

It was the Arkansas game in reverse…
Good win, could’ve been a 20 point cruiser though if we played a complete game. Playing well half the game isn’t going to get us many wins but will take it and move on to the next!

Always the loudest moment in the arena if it occurs….LOL
The crowd was really into it when we fell behind by 11. Helped the team. The place went nuts on the Wilson and Stevenson dunks.

But yeah, anytime someone misses that first free throw the crowd REALLY WANTS THEIR SAMMICH! Two guys next to me were out of town Vandy fans and I had to explain it. They gave me their ticket stubs. Boys, we feast today!!

The crowd was really into it when we fell behind by 11. Helped the team. The place went nuts on the Wilson and Stevenson dunks.

But yeah, anytime someone misses that first free throw the crowd REALLY WANTS THEIR SAMMICH! Two guys next to me were out of town Vandy fans and I had to explain it. They gave me their ticket stubs. Boys, we feast today!!
Live like a king today. You deserve it. To the victors goes the spoils. Unfortunately I live out of town and don’t get to reap the rewards, so I usually just leave the ticket on one of my family members doorstep on the way out of town. They know what it means.

• Love
Reactions: winloseortie
I'm not sure if it's just for season ticket holders but I heard that if you have the ticket on your app and you stay till the 4th quarter or the last 10 minutes of the game you automatically get a Chick-fil-A voucher no matter the results.

I'm not sure if it's just for season ticket holders but I heard that if you have the ticket on your app and you stay till the 4th quarter or the last 10 minutes of the game you automatically get a Chick-fil-A voucher no matter the results.
Have to check that out. Blue pizza in 5 points giving a slice for a ticket from last night

Was glad to see the crowd assert itself last night. Despite the grumpy old man saber rattling on social media sites (ahem), thats all Frank was saying after Georgia; if you're going to come to the game, you may as well act like a fan instead of sitting there waiting on the court jesters to entertain you; it makes a difference. These players see a lot of crap by self righteous pompous blowhards calling themselves supporters of the school, throwing shade and expecting them to ignore and/or get over it.

Was glad to see the crowd assert itself last night. Despite the grumpy old man saber rattling on social media sites (ahem), thats all Frank was saying after Georgia; if you're going to come to the game, you may as well act like a fan instead of sitting there waiting on the court jesters to entertain you; it makes a difference. These players see a lot of crap by self righteous pompous blowhards calling themselves supporters of the school, throwing shade and expecting them to ignore and/or get over it.
If you don't go or don't watch you missed some damn good college basketball the last 2 games. I scared the #%&p out of my wife and my son last night screaming during that 24-5 run in the second half. They thought I had fallen down the stairs.

• Haha
Reactions: FCB 2013 treble
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT