ADVERTISEMENT

Missouri trolls us

A program that puts absolutely nothing in its program. Pathetic stadium, no multi million dollar football center just out in the middle of nowhere. Something is wrong with this picture.

You knew it was coming after that PATHETIC showing by us Saturday.

Congrats to Missouri!! They won the Mayors cup. Hell, would gladly give them our mayor!!!! 😂
Just be happy we don’t have their media director!! He could not even come up with a original idea. What ever he is charging them is too much!! 😝

I stopped it after 10 seconds when I realized it was a concept used over and over. No originality therefore I won't give it my attention.

Drinkwitz was trolling us up and down the field with his trick plays and smirks. I hope I live long enough to see the Gamecocks make him sorry, but it hasn't gone well so far with App or Mizz

This is why you handle your business with class and keep your mouth shut, good times and bad. Talk crap and then get your ass handed to you on a platter. Pathetic. Didn't like the trolling of Florida one bit. This is the result. Do your job, win, and for goodness sake, shut up.

I guess this makes me less of a fan, but I wasnt even aware there was a cup, or a contest with MissSu. I got little use for either Columbia to be honest and I have been to MissSu numerous times. No thanks. I will stick to SC. Pfffftttttt. As we have discussed ad nauseum this year, I am so far detached from the program right now that I dont even care. Watched the vid and normally where I might get slightly ruffled feathers, I just sort of yawned....

Congrats to Missouri!! They won the Mayors cup. Hell, would gladly give them our mayor!!!! 😂
Just be happy we don’t have their media director!! He could not even come up with a original idea. What ever he is charging them is too much!! 😝
Sore loser! Suck it up buttercup.

Reactions: Tmac069
It's not hisfault we made it so easy for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tmac069
I like the rivalry.. Part of Football.. Hoping to win the Mayors Cup back next year.. Would also like to think we can win State Rivalry again sometime soon. Like them even better when there are good teams playing..

Sore loser? Not at all. Congrats given right away. Just did not think idea was original or funny!! Truth be told really did not like our troll job either!! I got your buttercup!!!
Bring it, don't sing it! We did the same to Florida.

I still remember being at the game where Mizzou was taking it to us at WB. Then the heavens opened up and afterwards we decided to play.
If not for that rain storm we probably have another L in the series.

Reactions: broken_cock_
This is why you handle your business with class and keep your mouth shut, good times and bad. Talk crap and then get your ass handed to you on a platter. Pathetic. Didn't like the trolling of Florida one bit. This is the result. Do your job, win, and for goodness sake, shut up.
I still remember being at the game where Mizzou was taking it to us at WB. Then the heavens opened up and afterwards we decided to play.
If not for that rain storm we probably have another L in the series.
And that backup QB never started another game after that, right? Not that he was great, but he won a game that we could've easily lost with another QB. The Gamecock way!

Our social media has been too cute relative to our program success for multiple years now. I think we at least quit those embarrassing Battle Armor videos we did under Muschamp. Nothing like unveiling the sweet combo we'll be rocking while we lose at home to App State!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT